Hi ladies and fellas, it’s Taylor! Many of you may know me from previous Frontline Gaming events, for those who don’t….I am usually the one and only girl sitting at the registration desk that has no idea what she’s talking about! Well, this year Reece and Frankie have decided to send me out into the craziness of Las Vegas with one goal: to make sure all significant others attending have just as much fun as those participating in the tournament!
Below you will find the itinerary of events so that you can decided if you would like to come and join us. Hope to see you all there!
Friday February 5, 2016:
- 11:00am Meet and Greet Brunch: meeting at the registration desk in the gaming hall and walking over to Serendipity for brunch. I will also be handing out picture scavenger hunt lists here for everyone to try to complete over the weekend!
- Total Cost: $13 and up
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: For those who wish to join me after Brunch we will make our way over to Madame Tussauds wax museum! We can rub shoulders with the stars and get started on the scavenger hunt as some of the items will be located here!
- Total Cost: $24
Saturday February 6, 2016:
- 10:00am Fremont Street: Again, we will meet at the registration desk in the gaming hall and then all walk to the bus stop together! The bus cost $8 for an all day pass and that will get us to and from Fremont Street. Once we are there it is up to you what you choose to spend your money on. Zip Lining is $20-40 and tickets can be purchased online if that is something you are interested in!
- Total Cost: $8-As much as you want
Sunday February 7, 2016:
- 11:00am Sunday Funday: I am planning to keep Sunday very mellow, people can try to get in last minute pictures for their scavenger hunt, and we can wander the strip and just enjoy our last day in Vegas! We will plan to be back at the gaming hall by 3:30pm to give out the award for the winners of the scavenger hunt and to watch the Super Bowl!
- Total Cost: managing to get out of bed after 2 days in Vegas