The Wargames Con 2015 Convention will be packed with 40k Goodness!
Before you go any further though, be sure you’ve bought your Convention Badge, which you need to enter the event. Got it? Good, now you may proceed!
Warhammer 40K Championships: Walk-ins welcome at the door as space allows. Purchase tickets at the registration desk.
Saturday, 6-20-15 and Sunday, 6-21-15
- This event will use the 2015 ITC Format, which you can see here. This is an official ITC event.
- We will be awarding prizes for Tournament Champion 1-3, Renaissance Man 1-3, and Best Appearance 1-3 in addition to our ever popular “Best of” awards for the players that do the best with their specific faction.
- To continue with local tradition, we will recognize the Best Overall (Renaissance Man 1st place) as the Tournament Champion!
- We anticipate this event filling fast, so don’t wait to get those tickets!
- The new Space Marine codex will be legal for this event as will the 6th ed version. If you take either book, no aspect of your army may contains elements drawn from the other book.
- We are allowing the Space Marine Battle Company formation for this event.
- Saturday, 6-20-15
- Registration: 9:00am
- Round 1: 10:00am-12:45pm
- Lunch: 12:45pm
- Round 2: 1:30pm-4:15pm
- Round 3: 4:30pm-7:15pm
- Sunday, 6-21-15
- Round 4: 10:00am-12:45pm
- Lunch: 12:45pm
- Round 5: 1:30pm-4:15pm
- Awards: 4:45pm
Warhammer 40k Narrative Event: Friday, 6-19-15 through Sunday, 6-21-15
- Army & List Building Information
- Narrative Storyline
- Friday: 12:00 to 19:00. Multiple 1-hour games. Play as you arrive.
- Kill Team Cocktail Hour: Kick off the event on Friday afternoon at with fun, fast games of Kill Team. Meet your fellow Narrative gamers over a tasty adult beverage, roll dice, and kill their models with your models.
- Saturday: 08:30 Army Registration, 09:00 Briefing. Session A: 10:00 to 14:00 and Session 15:00 to 18:30. Play in either/both events.
- Tanks & Titans: Bring the biggest, baddest models around to blast each other in our new high-rise downtown table. Make Godzilla jealous with the amount of destruction your super-shooty and ultra-stompy models can wreak!
- Narrative Campaign (Day 1): Join forces with your faction and begin the campaign to save and/or defeat the Imperium of Man! This event features multi-player themed missions, where your success or failure will shape the missions that follow. The missions are customized to the players and armies they bring.
- Sunday: 08:30 Briefing. Game: 09:30 to 16:30.
- Narrative Campaign (Day 2): The battle reaches a fever pitch, as even larger army groups join forces to defeat their enemy. The missions get bigger, the enemies get more numerous, and the fate of a galaxy hangs in the balance.
Warhammer 40K Team Event: Friday, 6-19-15
- Mission Packet
- Game 1: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Game 2: 2:45pm – 5:15pmGame 3: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Do you want to play 40k with your buddy and not play those same boring missions they play in the Grand Tournaments!? Well then you should sign up for the Wargamescon 40k Team Tournament! Come join the fun with some whacky missions, beer and great 40k moments!
- 2000pts total: 1000 points per person, battleforged with the exception that each player is limited to one faction but unlimited detachments. Example: You can have multiple necron detachments or multiple harliquins detachments but you cannot ally with yourself.
- Both players are allies of convenience with each other.
- LoW’s are allowed but limited to 500pts and 1 per team.
- Fortifications are allowed but limited to 1 per team.