Las Vegas Team Tournament
Registration now open!
The Las Vegas Team Tournament (LVTT) will be an incredible time in fabulous Las Vegas! Teams of five 40k players will compete for glory in this fun event at the Palace Station Casino. This will ONLY by a 40k teams event, it will be very affordable and a ton of fun. We have a feeling this event will sell out quickly based on the levels of hype surrounding it, so don’t hesitate to snag a ticket.
- This ticket is good for an entire team of 5 players. Each team only needs to purchase 1 Las Vegas Team Tournament 2021 ticket.
- Once your ticket is purchased you will receive an email that will enable you to manage your team but this is not something that needs to be done immediately, you have time to decide exactly who will be playing on your team and what factions they will be playing, etc.
- Las Vegas Team Tournament: September 25-26th, 2021,Las Vegas, NV, Registration Opens May 7th, 2021.
Overview: For those new to (the very fun) team format events here is a broad strokes overview of how they work. Each team consists of 5 players and up to 1 non-playing coach. Each team member’s army is unique from their teammates. One of the 5 players is a team captain. They are an otherwise normal member of the team, playing an army during the event, but have several additional responsibilities such as submitting event scores and managing pairings. For a full description, see the Player Pack linked above.
- Freeblades are solo players hoping to find a team that is looking for more players to round out their team.
- How does it work? Fill out this form, and you will be added to the Freeblade roster. As teams need players they will post it on the FLG Community Group on Facebook, and we will ping the Freeblade Roster email list letting them know there is a team looking for members.
- Note, this does not guarantee you will play at the event. If you really want to come and play, best to form a team or find a team looking for more players. Join the FLG Community Group on Facebook to facilitate finding a team for the LVTT, ask around your local community or try any of the numerous message boards or social sites associated with 40k.
Health and Safety Guidelines
All health and safety guidelines in place at the time the event occurs will be strictly enforced including the wearing of facemasks and social distancing guidelines if they are still in place at the time of this event. Attendees that do not abide by these guidelines will be removed from the event with no refund of their ticket costs.
All tickets are digital. You will not receive physical tickets. For the LVTT 2021 event (for which registration will open in May 2021), all purchases are refundable until August 28th, 2021, after which no tickets will be refunded. Tickets may be transferred to another party up until September 18th, 2021.
- In the instance the event is cancelled due to forces outside of our control, such as Covid-19, customers may donate their ticket revenue to the event to help offset the significant financial burden the event faces in the event of a cancellation (with our sincere gratitude), ask for a refund which will be issued even if the cancellation occurs after August 28th, 2021, apply their ticket value as credit for the LVTT 2022, or to use as credit in the Frontline Gaming web-cart.
- In the instance the event is forced to cancel, refunds may take up to 90 days to process.
- All ticket refunds are subject to a 15% service fee.