Reece and Frankie talk about getting through the slow times and what’s new in the GW tabletop community!
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at a discount! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at store.FrontlineGaming.org.
- GW announced they’re going to be sort of opening back up for business soon which is good but for all of you awesome customers still placing orders with us, please hang in there and be a bit more patient as we don’t know how long this will take to get fully back up to speed and through our back orders. We will bring on the whole team to crush out the orders though as the shipment coming in is going to be massive.
- The best part of that announcement though, without a doubt, was the reveal of the new Catachan Colonel which is easily my new favorite 40k model. This guy will be available to sell via independent retailers at 100% profit which is a very cool gesture from GW. If we get an updated Catchan range at this quality I will be over the moon!
- On the Rumor Engine we got a sneak peak of what is pretty obviously a Lizardman model and that’s cool, been a while since they got anything new.
- GW is releasing all the lore from previous campaign books in a single digital package which is kind of cool.
- GW had some fun with a Primarch battle using the 30k models and The Lion was the big winner vs. Horus. It was a lot of fun and worth a read for a diversion.
- Been having painting up D&D adventuring parties during quarentine. Got this one finished recently and happy with how it came out!
Upcoming ITC Events
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!