Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today Val, Nick Nanavati, John Lennon and Pablo break down some of the best lists and list archetypes at the LVO and also talk about a new way to experience competitive 40k.
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then sign up for our Patreon where you can join our official Facebook group page, get in contact with all the show’s co-hosts, watch exclusive content, and win free prizes!
- Fair warning about the audio. Unfortunately due to the recording we received, there is an echo and it was not one that could be heard through sound tests before the podcast. I did my best to reduce it, however it came down to either scrapping the episode entirely, or living with some echo in order for one person to be heard. I do apologize.
- Head on over to 40kstats.com for more faction stats for all major ITC tournaments!
- Support us on Patreon this month and get a chance to receive random stuff from us!
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mention.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of our episodes.
- Check out Skari on Skaredcast, for excellent 40k tactics videos and Monday Meta analysis.
- Commercial music by: www.bensound.com
- Intro by: Justin Mahar