Hey Everyone, Coop here, and it is my pleasure to announce that after a very lengthy and arduous interview and debate process… I have been unanimously elected by a panel of
degenerates my peers to once again captain your INFAMOUS 2020 LVO PUB CRAWL. What does that mean for you, a fellow LVO attendee hauling entirely way too much shit to Vegas for 3 days of tabletop gaming? Well frankly, the election means very little as I would still just show up anyway.
The LVO Pub Crawl itself on the other hand, is somewhat of a tradition, akin to what the Masters means to Golf (or something of the sort). In fact, its origins date all the way back to 2011 (the tale can be regaled over a drink if one should care to ask). For those whose memories fail them, here are some cool facts about 2011 that might bring some perspective: FLG, the ITC, and the LVO all did not exist, Reece had not yet surpassed the age of 50, Frankie wasn’t a podcast “regular” (and as of recent, still isn’t), and Pablo was a closet “Rhino shirt” supporter (he has since gone public with his support).
Now, many of you may be familiar with this illustrious event, be it either through word of mouth or attending in years past. For those that are less familiar and/or have not attended before, the Pub Crawl is a great way to close out the weekend. Telling tabletop war-stories, bemoaning epic dice fails, showing photos of your models breaking or talking about that army you saw with the craziest paint job you have ever seen… there isn’t another event in the world that gathers as many like-minded people in one place like the LVO does. Given that fact, I encourage you take advantage of not just the gaming, but the social aspect as well. The Pub Crawl might very well be the easiest way for you to meet some of these same people that you would otherwise have no real opportunity to meet.
So with that, I cordially invite you all to come have a drink with me at the 2020 LVO PUB CRAWL on…
- Saturday, January 25th at 9:45pm
- Stop 1 – The Indigo Lounge (Literally, It’s right at the base of the elevators main elevators) – 9:45 to ~10:30
- Stop 2 – Beer Park (Located outside/beside the main entrance to the Paris Hotel) – 10:30 to ~11:15
- Stop 3 – Island Time Floats (The Tiki Bar out in the little shopping area outside Bally’s) – I mean if you aren’t with us already, odds are we will find you at our last SCHEDULED stop…
- Stop 4 – Sully’s (It’s the Casino bar right across from Indigo Lounge and CONVENIENTLY PLANNED AND COORDINATED TO BE NEAR YOUR HOTEL ELEVATOR)
- Stop 5 – Who really knows? (Actually, there are 4 people from last year who have a pretty good idea…)
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!