Nerdery: Rambo: Last Blood Trailer

Rambo’s back, baby! Again!

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

9 Responses to “Nerdery: Rambo: Last Blood Trailer”

1. Avatar
    WestRider May 30, 2019 12:47 pm #

The title amuses me because years ago I saw a pitch for a movie called Last Blood that was going to be about vampires protecting the last surviving humans from a zombie apocalypse so their “food” supply wouldn’t run out. So now I’m thinking Stallone vs. Zombies.

Reecius May 30, 2019 2:02 pm #

Lol, I need to see that Last Blood, sounds awesome, haha

Although, Rambo vs. Zombies would be amazing, too! They’d have to be Russian zombies….

2. Avatar
    jared swenson May 30, 2019 1:49 pm #

Excited for this. I loved the last movie.

3. Avatar
    Cavalier May 31, 2019 2:56 am #

I’m pumped for this. I just watched the Rambo movie that came out in early 2000’s for the first time and was surprised by how much I liked it. Story was a little lackluster but it felt true to Rambo… almost like a Rambo short story.

First Blood is one of my favorite movies of all time. No one believes me when I tell them its not really an action movie. Fingers crossed!

Reecius May 31, 2019 7:10 am #

Yeah, First Blood is an anti-war novel that got adapted to a movie. It’s very complex, and then it went to bang bang, shot em up time, lol, but they’re coming back around.

WestRider May 31, 2019 1:57 pm #

Yeah, I was very surprised when I finally got a chance to watch First Blood, after having only previously seen Rambo three. More of a psychological thriller about someone with PTSD getting really badly set off. Very good movie.

The other thing that stuck with me is that it’s essentially impossible for anyone to watch it now without preconceptions. Rambo was just another name back then, but now it’s become a by-word for over the top action.

4. Avatar
    Venkarel May 31, 2019 6:19 am #

Interesting note, my friend a soldier, says that one of the action scenes from of the last Rambo was the most realistic depiction of what an M-2 machine gun does to a human being. He said it actually triggered his PTSD when he saw it.