Star Wars Episode 9 Trailer

Star Wars 9 Trailer is up!

Thoughts?

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

11 Responses to “Star Wars Episode 9 Trailer”

1. JimV April 12, 2019 2:01 pm #

Can’t wait for this, looks awesome.

Reecius April 12, 2019 3:39 pm #

Well hey, it would be hard to be worse than the last one so it has that going for it! =P

• JimV April 12, 2019 6:17 pm #

Let go of your hate Reecius.

Reecius April 13, 2019 6:13 am #

I don’t want to hate the last two movies, but they’re just really bad, lol.

• Pyrothem April 13, 2019 8:55 am

Sad but true they have killed off my excitement for Star Wars for me. They broke the ‘rules’ of character arc and basic story telling to the point that no one can really care.

Want to see Ray beat big bad Kilo for the Third time in a row?
            Want to see a guy that used to be a storm trooper hoop and holler with joy at killing people he knew personally?
            Want to see any space battle be easily won with one hyperdrive ship and a droid?
            Want to see Ray impervious to any physiological changes at?
            She can go from being tortured, to beating the best units the galaxy has to offer with ease enough to save Kilo, to being offer to join him and stop it all and with saying no she tips a light saber in half with the force, to magically telaporting (I guess Star Trek stuff works here too) to the Falcon in the next scene popping tie fighters with ease and no damage in return screaming “I Like This!”

A few years from now film school will show how to grow or sink franchise by showing what Disney has done with Marvel and StarWars.

• ghostvalley April 13, 2019 8:58 am

(Chanellling The Dude) “That’s like your, uhh…opinion, man”

2. WestRider April 12, 2019 5:04 pm #

Now, because I’m an asshole, after the “No one is ever really gone” bit, I would have totally dropped in a “Meesa Jar-Jar Binks!”

Reecius April 12, 2019 9:09 pm #

Hahahahaha! that would have actually been better, lolol

3. Justin Christensen April 13, 2019 3:41 am #

Glad to see Lando… sadly he’s gonna be a dead man. It seems killing off the classic male heroes and shaming the current ones are the theme of the new Star Wars.

4. RaiderJoe April 13, 2019 4:04 pm #

I’ll go see it. I’ve seen every one in the theater. Sadly it looks like its really gonna suck though.