Coming Soon: New Havocs and Terminators

It’s a good time to be bad! Shadowspear is on shelves, Abaddon the Despoiler and the first wave of Chaos Space Marines are on pre-order, and there’s even more heretical goodness on the way, with another wave of kits launching very soon.

This article was originally published on the Warhammer-community site.

First up, we’ve got the all-new Havocs! Now in glorious plastic, these models bring the Havocs to life with all manner of grisly, techno-baroque detail. These guys have mastered their weapons to the extent that they’ve started fusing with them and adopting all manner of strange mechanical mutations like stabilising talons and bulging mechanical eyes to help them slaughter the foe.

This kit will allow you to build 5 Havocs, armed with an array of heavy weaponry. Inside, you’ll find 2 missile launchers, 2 heavy bolters, 2 lascannons, 2 autocannons and 1 reaper chaincannon, giving you loads of choice when kitting out your squads. What’s more, all of these heavy weapons are designed to be compatible with the Chaos Space Marines kit, meaning you’ll be able to use your spares to up-gun your chosen squads! A choice of heads, accessories, shoulder pads and more allow you to customise your Havocs even further.

Havocs bring the heavy firepower – Terminators bring the heavy armour. The most elite of the Chaos Space Marines, these baleful champions look incredibly imposing in their new kit – hulking behemoths who look like they could kill you just by charging into you!

These new Terminators are better armed than ever before, with the kit featuring an arsenal of melee and ranged weapons. There are few foes who’ll be able to stand against a tooled-up squad of Chaos Terminators…

Pre-order these guys for yourself next weekend – and check out the latest Chaos Space Marines releases today.

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

11 Responses to “Coming Soon: New Havocs and Terminators”

1. Reecius
    Reecius March 25, 2019 3:45 pm #

Very excited for these releases, they look so good! Bummer that there is only 1 Reaper Chaincannon, though.

• WestRider March 25, 2019 6:10 pm #

Yeah, that jumped out at me, too. Kinda like when the 5th Ed Dev box only had one Missile Launcher in it.

Otherwise very cool, tho.

• Ytook March 26, 2019 9:14 am #

I suspect that FWs sold out rotor cannons may have something to do with this 😛

2. Dakkath March 25, 2019 8:00 pm #

Tuskinators are back!

3. Victor March 25, 2019 9:43 pm #

Can someone tell me the diference between these new terminators and the old ones? I must be blind, because I see none

Reecius March 25, 2019 10:09 pm #

It took me a while to see it as well, honestly. The difference is subtle. I think there is a size difference as well but that is hard to tell. However, look at the guns, the poses, the crispness of the detail, etc. They are different but it’s not readily apparent from the pictures at least.

• WestRider March 26, 2019 2:05 am #

As far as I can see, it’s more or less just that they’re slightly nicer versions of the old ones, not a full-on re-design*. The detail is a bit finer, the pose options are a bit better, the selection of weapons is better. Stuff like that.

*I really would like to see Chaos Cataphractii Terminators. But today is not the day.

• NinetyNineNo March 26, 2019 6:03 am #

Aren’t DG terminators Cataphractii?

• WestRider March 26, 2019 7:45 am #

Yeah (and the 1KSons ones are Tartaros), but I want generic ones. So I can have Cataphractii for Iron Warriors and Tartaros for Alpha Legion and stuff like that.

Reecius March 26, 2019 9:00 am

I think when you hold them side-by-side they will be bigger than the old ones as the new CSMs are also bigger. Won’t know till I have one in my hands, though.

• WestRider March 26, 2019 6:11 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a bit of a size bump as well. But the better range of poses and weapon options are the obvious stuff.