Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. The guys talk about the upcoming Summer tournament schedule, and what to expect coming into 8th edition’s second year. Peteypab talks about what he likes from the new Knight Codex.
- Just a heads up, I was incorrect about the costs of the new Imperial Knights, which mean’s Val’s Gallant list is a real possibility.
- Don’t forget to check out our new sponsor! Broken Egg Games.
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mention.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
- Commercial music by Music by: www.bensound.com
- Intro by: Justin Mahar
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…