Some big changes on the way and extremely positive for the game! We had a lively Twitch discussion on this topic!
The Warhammer-Community site is currently down do to the volume of people trying to download the new FAQ as relayed on Facebook live by the GW team this morning, and here are the highlights! We will update this post as the FAQ becomes available.
- Smite has been altered to limit the ability to spam it but also to not hurt psychic armies so much like Grey Knights and Thousand Sons.
- Half of your army must start on the table in regards to number of units and power level.
- Reserves can only come in in your deployment zone turn 1 and may not enter the table outside of your deployment zone until turn 2 and beyond.
- 0-3 limit on units! Troops and Transports are exempt.
- No soup! You can’t use Aeldari, Imperium, Chaos or Tryanids as a keyword for your detachments.
- Battalions now give 5 cp.
- Brigades now give 12 CP.
- Character targeting rules no longer beta.
We will continue to update this but, wow, some great changes! What do you think?
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!