Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab, and Geoff talk about what they are going to expect from the Adepticon meta, and freely talk about what it’s like to be a competitive player and getting into a tournament mindset. This is a great podcast for those of you who love late night post-tournament conversations between friends. There is a lot of great topic discussion and interesting tidbits about competition in general.
- Wondering where to find live coverage of the LVO? Click here for a comprehensive guide!
- Want to advertise on Chapter Tactics? Email me! I offer standard industry rates, with a special rate discount for TO’s and event organizers who want to promote their events to a larger audience.
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mentioned.
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
- Commercial music by Music by: www.bensound.com
- Intro by: Justin Mahar
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…