Looking for some terrain for your home, event, game store or club? Then read on! We got a MASSIVE response to this, with over 600 requests for terrain so please be patient as we respond to these.
As we have been doing the past few years after the LVO, we are phasing out some of our older terrain to replace it with the very sexy ITC Terrain Sets, or with GW terrain. So, we phase out some of these sets and sell them at crazy low prices. This is our way of giving back to the community and making sure this terrain we worked so hard to make doesn’t go to waste but soldiers on in new homes! If you are an aspiring TO, or an established TO looking to grow their event, or have a game-store but lack good terrain, or just want to add to your club’s terrain, this is a golden opportunity to do so.
This is how it works!
- Each bin of terrain is $20. Yeah, only $20 for an entire bin of terrain! Often a single bin gives you a table’s worth of terrain (although we do not guarantee that, I say that only to give you a rough idea of what to expect and each bin will vary in contents and each person’s idea of what a “full” table of terrain is will vary as well). The picture above shows some of the terrain sets we are shipping out.
- If you want to keep the plastic bin you see them in in the picture above, it is $25 total (so $5 more). The bins themselves cost about $6 but for ease of your storage we can ship them to you as is. Otherwise we will pack your bins into cardboard boxes to ship to you. Be aware that multiple bins of terrain may be packed into a single cardboard box.
- The bins are shipped as they are, we don’t inventory them, let anyone cherry pick, negotiate on price, etc. This is a take it or leave it deal and a CRAZY good price for what you get. We spent a lot more on what it took to fill those bins than we’re selling them for. Often, a single piece of terrain in the bin is worth more than what we’re selling the entire thing for.
- The terrain is all fully painted and assembled, but as it has been used over the years may be a bit banged up and may require a little TLC. That said, these were on the tables at the LVO this year and work great!
- There are no returns on this offer. Sales are final.
- Most bins come with at least 1 large, LoS blocking building (some have as many as 4) and lots of other scatter terrain, area terrain, walls, impassible terrain, etc.
- Most of the buildings are handmade from foam-core, and great for getting functional tables for matched play 40k, but there is a wide variety of terrain in there. These bins do not include ITC Terrain.
- You pay shipping actual. Once we know how much terrain you want and where it is going, we will invoice you for the terrain + shipping and once paid, off it goes to its new home!
- This offer is first come, first served and only while supplies last.
So there you have it! These tend to sell like wildfire so if you are interested please act quickly. We sold 20 bins of this terrain at the LVO before we could even finish packing, so anticipate these to go quickly. Please send in your order to: Orders@FrontlineGaming.org. We are only accepting email orders on these for fairness, and will respond to them in the order we get them. Please allow up to a business day for a response, we’re still playing catch-up after the LVO and everyone is pretty tired but will honor offers in the order they come in so don’t freak out if you don’t hear back immediately. Even if you missed out on getting some of the terrain, we will respond to your email as soon as we are able. Thanks!
And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!