GW Previews New Models and a new Battletome!

GW has been showing off some of the new models on the way and the first big AoS release in a while, Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle.

First up is a new, alternate Lord Celestant for the Stormcast Eternals.

Next up is the new Great Unclean One with weapon options and a named character version of him: Rotigus! The rules for these new guys can be found in the upcoming Codex: Chaos Daemons and Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle.

Also, new heralds! The Sloppity Bilepiper and Spoilpox Scrivener.

The new Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle will be sure to stir up the AoS community.

And remember, Frontline Gaming sells gaming products at a discount, every day in their webcart!

secondhandhsop

11 Responses to “GW Previews New Models and a new Battletome!”

1. rvd1ofakind December 27, 2017 10:07 am #

Well hot damn. In my dreamworld, they do a “x number of days of y god” but that’s very unlikelly as they’re just on the Nurgle hype train atm. Still, models look great and they’ll bring more variety. Just hope the other 3 (looking at you especially, Slaanesh) aren’t left behind in the dust.

• abusepuppy December 27, 2017 4:27 pm #

Yeah there’s no way Slaanesh is getting a release anytime soon.

• DJ Khal Drogo December 27, 2017 7:47 pm #

They have actually kept more or less on track in regards to what has been said before. Each god gets focused on for a year. Khorne had daemonkin followed by the big AOS release, last hear it was 1k sons in december followed by Disciples in January. Now we see Deathguard followed by an AOS battletome (alongside more 40k). With the way the story is going the return of Fulgrim is not unlikely, which would fit with a slaanesh push in the next year or so. I was skeptical at first but its been on schedule.

2. Blight1 December 27, 2017 11:32 am #

Aaaaaaaah
    I need the codex, battletome, and new models right now. To wait causes me pain. Reece only you can help by breaking your NDA and destroying your professional carrier…. but it’s for a good cause.😊

Reecius December 27, 2017 11:56 am #

lol, well, if it’s for a good cause, I’m on it! =P

3. Requizen
    Requizen December 27, 2017 2:23 pm #

This looks amazing. Nurgle is going to from a fun and tough but mid-tier army to top tier as soon as this drops, I guarantee it.

4. Nick Wenker December 27, 2017 4:09 pm #

After killing myself this year finishing the building and sculpting on my huge Death Guard and Nurgle Daemon armies, it is killing me to wait to find out what the 40k rules will be for all the new Nurgle stuff. Would be amazing if they finally found a way to make mono Nurgle (or really, mono any god) competitive. I want to use my 60 plague bearers and other models in a game without having them all fall over to morale or just get shot to pieces as they slowly limp across the board to a gunline of the cost effective shooty unit de jure.

5. rvd1ofakind December 27, 2017 8:01 pm #

Oh God, I can see people using the tiny resin GUO to avoid line of sight……………………….

6. jared December 27, 2017 8:44 pm #

This is exciting news not only because I have a nurgle mortal army I am building, but also because we will see some AoS coverage on Signals! Seriously though, I am most excited for the blightkings on drones.

Reecius December 28, 2017 11:57 am #

Yeah, this looks like a sweet release.

7. AngryPanda December 29, 2017 6:54 am #

I know people complain about the more carnival and jokes look Nurgle has gotten recently (both in 40k and here) but to me, this just is hope that if they ever do get back to Slanesh we’ll get glorious 80s hair and chaos eldar playing electic guitars and other such wonderful nonsense.