Warhammer 40k Video Bat Rep: Sisters of Battle vs Blood Angels

Its Frankie’s Sisters of Battle vs our Guest Player Mark’s Blood Angels.
Please leave a comment down below on what matchups you want to see!

Also quick shout out to anyone who purchased LVO 2018 Tickets, we have sold out of a lot of events and feel so grateful for your support! www.lasvegasopen.net

Mark’s List Frankie’s List
-Heavy Flamer
Seraphim Squad x9
-Melta Pistol x4
Seraphim Squad x8
-Melta Pistol x4

About Mariana

Self proclaimed "Swiss Army Nerd"

15 Responses to “Warhammer 40k Video Bat Rep: Sisters of Battle vs Blood Angels”

1. Sossen December 11, 2017 9:52 am #

I have yet to see a BatRep where the Blood Angels actually won post-codex…

Reecius December 11, 2017 10:19 am #

Well, don’t jump to conclusions. They’re new. Plus, Frankie is very skilled and his Sisters Army is tough. Give it a little time. People were saying the same thing about Eldar when that dex dropped and now it is regarded as a top 3 Dex, possibly #1. I still think Chaos holds that slot, but that’s me.

• Reymarinho December 11, 2017 12:32 pm #

The BA players list doesn’t look very competitive. I think BA will be a tier 2-3 army. They have some gimmicks but lack cheap bodies and access to smite spam. Perhaps they’ll do well in a soup list, but that’s not something I’m intrested in playing.

Reecius December 11, 2017 2:03 pm #

I disagree. You don’t need cheap bodies to win. And Smite spam is not needed either. I do very well with my Space Marine army that has neither, not even a psyker. Those things are not prerequisites to victory.

• macexor December 11, 2017 8:30 pm #

I’m also playing Raptors chapter. Although I base my army more around Sternguards than Devastators, your battle reports helped me a lot! Thanks! I’ll be testing Chapter Ancient next battle thanks to your suggestion.

I’m also thinking about adding a melee distraction detachment to, well, distract my enemies away from those Sternguards. Was thinking about Vanguard detachment with St. Celestine and 3 assassins. Which ones would you recommend?

• Reymarinho December 12, 2017 11:06 am #

I didn’t say you needed smite spam or cheap bodies to win. I was saying the lack of these options prevent them from being a tier 1 army, which I’d define as being capable of winning a major GT.

Reecius December 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Again, I disagree. You do not need those to win (although, I agree 100% they help). You can win without a horde or without smite spam.

2. Tfla803 December 11, 2017 2:12 pm #

I am adding a BA detachment to my Cadian list. I think they ‘ll work strong together.

Reecius December 11, 2017 2:16 pm #

BA work very well as allies.

3. Tpiddy December 11, 2017 3:36 pm #

That is a SICK looking librarian dreadnaught

• rivercity_gaming December 12, 2017 5:46 am #

It’s the ForgeWorld Custodes Dreadnought

4. Spera December 11, 2017 6:19 pm #

Am I the only one who is bonkers on how RIDICULOUSLY strong Sisters are? They are Index army and can hold on to codex one with no problem. Like WTF? Is this Christmas or what? Holy bolocks, it looks like with codex they will be tier 1 army. When were they so strong for the last time? 3rd ed?

• Shas’O December 12, 2017 6:57 am #

Sisters excel at bringing massed meltaguns, which was perfect for this matchup.

5. Shas’O December 12, 2017 6:58 am #

Frankie, love seeing your sisters in action! How does this list do vs hoards?

6. jack December 13, 2017 4:39 pm #

that paintjob is insanely dope. It must be worth 2k or so right?