LIVE 40k Game Tonight: Death Guard vs. Tyranids!

We’ve got a great game tonight for you on Twitch! iNcontroL’s Tyranids vs. Frankie’s Death Guard! Tune in tonight at 5pm PST to our Twitch Channel to join in on the fun. Here are our lists!

Kronos BRIGADE:
  • HQ: Swarmlord 300
  • HQ: Malanthrope 90
  • HQ: NeurothropeRED 70
  • HQ: NeurothropeYEL 70
  • HQ: Broodlord 162 (Ymgarl Relic)
  • Troop: Rippers x 3: 33
  • Troop: Rippers x 3: 33
  • Troop: Rippers x 3: 33
  • Troop: Rippers x 3: 33
  • Troop: Hormagaunts x 19 (adrenal) 114
  • Troop: Genestealers x 19: (Rending, 3x Maw) 228
  • Fast: Mucloid 20
  • Fast: Mucloid 20
  • Fast: Mucloid 20
  • Heavy: Biovores x 3: 108
  • Heavy: Biovores x 3: 108
  • Heavy: T-Fexx 214 (acid spray, stinger salvo, powerful limbs)
  • Elite: Hiveguard x 3: 144
  • Elite: Hiveguard x 3: 144
  • Elite: Lictor 45

Frankie’s Death Guard:

Unit Force Org Cost # Total Weapons Cost # Total Total
Battalion Detachment Death Guard       Command Points 3     782
Chaos Lord HQ 74 1 74 Balesword 6 1 6
Daemon Prince with Wings (Blades of Putrefaction) HQ 170 1 170 Malefic Talons 10 1 10
Plague Marines Troops 19 20 380 Bubotic Axe x10 5 10 50
Cultist Troops 4 12 48 0 0 0
Cultist Troops 4 11 44 0 0 0
0 0
Battalion Detachment Chaos        Command Points 3     748
Hearld of Nurgle (Fleshy Abundance) HQ 70 1 70 0 0 0
Sorcerer (Warptime, Prescience) HQ 114 1 114 jump pack, Force Sword 12 1 12
Nurgling Troops 18 3 54 0 0 0
Nurgling Troops 18 3 54 0 0 0
Nurgling Troops 18 3 54 0 0 0
Obliterators Heavy Support 65 3 195 0 0 0
Obliterators Heavy Support 65 3 195 0 0 0
Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment Death Guard       Command Points 0     470
Mortarian (Miasma of Pestilence, Putrescent Vitality, Curse of the Leper) Lord of War 470 1 470 0
0 0
Totals     63 1922       78 2000
Command Points: 9       Detachments: 3

12 Responses to “LIVE 40k Game Tonight: Death Guard vs. Tyranids!”

1. Lockinfinity November 16, 2017 2:13 pm #

This game is going to be epic!

• crispy86 November 16, 2017 3:35 pm #

Agreed, can’t wait for this one. Would have also loved to see the nids take on that deathstar bullgryn unit too.

2. Dan November 16, 2017 3:00 pm #

Let’s see some sportsmanship tonight!

No Whining!!

3. CNitram November 16, 2017 3:57 pm #

Will Franky ever get to cast warptime? Find out tonight at 5pm!

• CNitram November 16, 2017 6:39 pm #

Interesting, definitely didn’t comment on this post and yet here’s something posted under my usual handle >.<

4. rvd1ofakind November 16, 2017 9:04 pm #

Damn Reece deleted the video to hide evidence of him losing to Geoff. TYPICAL!!!

Reecius November 17, 2017 8:47 am #

Lol, if I deleted videos when I lost on camera, we wouldn’t have many videos left to watch, haha

5. rvd1ofakind November 16, 2017 10:48 pm #

Also the audio pops are getting out of hand. It’s like every 3 minutes. Becoming pretty much unwatchable…
    It’s like you get to watch a video but every few minutes someone punches you in the face

6. iNcontroL November 17, 2017 12:17 pm #

What a helluva game! Frankie and I have had 2 REALLY good games with each other the last two.. he won against my ad mech and well.. check this one out.

I def played some stuff wrong though (still learning the dex). HG are strength 4 and I was rather sloppy about positioning with the TFexx which is my bad. Had a blast!

• Jural November 17, 2017 6:47 pm #

I’m so not sold on the TFexx… I’m glad to watch some of your games and decide!

7. crispy86 November 17, 2017 6:38 pm #

Man I must admit I’m so surprised at how well the Nid list went.

When I saw all the rippers, mines I wondered if they might be too weak for the other elements to carry. Turns out I was completely wrong.

I’m glad the T-fex went better this game cause I just bought and built two with acid spray for my own army.

Anyways thanks again for the battle! Looking forward to your other stuff.

8. Beau November 19, 2017 2:12 pm #

I like the idea of this list using the 2nd battalion as nurgle to utilize demons. Did not get to watch the games though, were the nurglings worth their points? I feel plague bearer blobs might be a little bit better… what are your thoughts?