Return of the Tactics Corner

After a slight delay, the Tactics Corner is back!

What is the Tactics Corner, you may be asking yourself? It is a collection of the best tactics articles on Frontline Gaming! Previously it had turned into a bit of a behemoth, with hundreds of links to all kinds of articles, battle reports and podcasts. With a new edition brings new opportunities to start fresh! I’ve gone in and reorganized the Tactics Corner into multiple pages, each dedicated to a different game system. For now, that is 40k and Age of Sigmar, but I will get some of the other systems we cover updated as well.

Also, all of the information has been pruned away to be only relevant to the current edition of the game for both systems. This means, of course a lot less content at present as things are new. However, this will change as we add content. And if you would like to contribute to growing the Tactics Corner, email Reecius with a writing sample at: Contact@FrontlineGaming.org.

Jump in and take a look! Also, poke your head in there from time to time as articles will be added on a regular basis.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
15 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Alex
Alex
4 years ago

Is it possible to keep units from falling back by surrounding a single model with the consolidation move so that it cannot pass through?

Blightstar
Blightstar
4 years ago
Reply to  Alex

Yes. Unless specified by some rule (FLY keyword, imperial knights walking over infantry models) you cannot move through enemy models.

Lardus
Lardus
4 years ago

Can’t wait for the GK section to come back in the tactics. I need some tips lol, especially on getting more range. The new flyers I think are a welcome boost for that 🙂

Lardus
Lardus
4 years ago
Reply to  Reecius

No rush at all Reecius, your videos and streams have already been a lot of help in learning 8th as well as reinvigorating my love for the game and my army! You are all rock stars 🙂

Hope I get my US Visa before the LVO (got my ticket). Apparently the US doesn’t like it when a bearded man goes to the Middle East for vacation 😛

Don Tomaso
Don Tomaso
4 years ago

Awesome! Finally some needed tactics talk!

Lawrence
Lawrence
4 years ago

If i cast warp time on a transport that has already previously moved, can a unit inside disembark?

Bad Higad
Bad Higad
4 years ago
Reply to  Lawrence

Grandmaster B
Grandmaster B
4 years ago

Great stuff, and thanks for all the quality content! What I would really love, is for someone to get stuck in and try to make an all (or mostly) primaris army that would work (without Bob Guilliman). Or just a primaris tactica. How can we make these, at first glance, less points efficient dudes work in an at least semi-competitive way?

Kartr_Kana
Kartr_Kana
4 years ago

How do you beat D-scythe Wraith Guard in Wave Serpents with power armour Marines?

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x