Signals from the Frontline #557: General’s Handbook 2017 is up for Pre-Order!

Join us for the live show on our Twitch channel by following this link! The show starts at 11am, PST.

Show Notes: 8-21-17

Date

Intro

• Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube!  Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
  • We sell tabletop games and supplies at a discount! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at store.FrontlineGaming.org.
  • You think Reecius’ T-Shirts are cool? Buy yours, here!

News

• We’ve also got the popular Urban Chaos FLG Mat available which looks fantastic.

Upcoming ITC Events

Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from  any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.

7 Responses to “Signals from the Frontline #557: General’s Handbook 2017 is up for Pre-Order!”

1. rvd1ofakind August 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Still no idea about the charging ruins question I guess 🙁

Reecius August 22, 2017 9:56 am

We’re working it out. I believe the red line you drew was correct as do the other TOs, but we’re double checking. The question ended up having a lot more implications than just that one example.

• rvd1ofakind August 22, 2017 8:04 pm

I think so too. Maybe it isn’t the most realistic answer, but it is the best answer game balance wise.

2. jared August 22, 2017 2:18 pm

It’s unfortunate I am never available when you guys are doing these shows live, because I had a question about the GHB2017. What do you think about all the battalions getting a massive points boost? I am concerned about some of the non-battletome factions that only have 1 battalion, like Dispossessed. The problem is I cant see myself bringing it if only for an additional relic at those points, and one of the abilities the battalion grants was rolled into the allegiance abilities.

Reecius August 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Yeah, I do not know why they jacked up the points on the Battalions, either. I was curious about that, myself.

• jared August 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Maybe our UK bros can enlighten us on this because apparently all us US players are ‘rubbish’ at playing the game ;P

Reecius August 22, 2017 7:01 pm