[Fixed] Signals from the Frontline #552: BAO Wrap-up and Chaos Legions Rules!

Join us for the live show on our Twitch channel by following this link! The show starts at 11am, PST.

Show Notes

Date: 8-4-17

Intro

• Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube!  Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
  • We sell tabletop games and supplies at a discount! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
  • You think Reecius’ T-Shirts are cool? Buy yours, here!

News

• Chaos Sneak Peaks coming out over at the Warhammer-Community page! So far we’ve seen World Eaters, Night Lords, Black Legion, Iron Warriors and Emperor’s Children. CSM will REALLY shake up the meta! There’s so much to love in here it’s crazy.

Upcoming ITC Events

Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from  any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Gigasnail
Gigasnail

Hey guys the recording cuts off after 2 min 45 seconds

Duz_
Duz_
Reply to  Gigasnail

Yeh podcast file is busted

TJ Atwell

Yeah. It cut out at 3 minutes for me

rvd1ofakind
rvd1ofakind
4 years ago

What I really hope for is that not only the OP units are nerfed but the bad armies and bad units get buffed. For example, right now daemons are getting carried by the broken units: magnus, changeling, brimstones, etc. However half of the army are borderline unplayable: khorne (except bloodletter bombs), Slaanesh(except steeds), Some of Tzeentch(screamers, heralds, LoC, Kairos… Mathammer wise they are MUCH worse than other daemons. It’s like they are supposed to have cool psychic powers. They don’t…). Half of AdMech are also underwhelming: compare Skitarii troops to others and see the huge difference, Kataphrons are overpriced, etc…

rvd1ofakind
rvd1ofakind
4 years ago

Also, what did Ryan Mead summon with his 600 pts? Plague Toads and?

Don Tomaso
Don Tomaso
4 years ago

Just a side question to anyone that knows this (before I spend even more cash on conversions).

You can use units not existing in a codex is they have an entry in a previous codex (such as librarians on bikes in codex imp1 vs codex sm).

It also says a unit entry overrides an older unit entry.

My question is thus about the razorback. The older entry has options for heavy flamer turret, the newer entry in codex sm doest have that option.

Question is: Can you use older entry wargear options (razorback codex imp1) that are missing in newer entries (razorback codex SM)?

TJ Atwell
4 years ago

It would be great to hear your thoughts on the Chaos stuff. Did the recording just not work?

Garry
Garry
4 years ago

Hmm one worrying thing is I feel I made the same mistake in 40k as I have made in AoS. When I started AoS I made a death army and that faction really only got merged and ignored for a year. Now going into 40k I started stealers and now I’m afraid I made the same mistake. It’s cool hearing about all the stratagem everyone isgetring, but I wonder which armies will be the ones stuck watching everyone else shaving fun haha

Garry
Garry
Reply to  Garry

GSC

AngryPanda
AngryPanda
Reply to  Garry

Being ignored for a year is nothing to worry about. We are talking GW here, it is entirely possible for them to ignore you for ten years and up. So I’d call just one getting a lot of love from them.

Don Tomaso
Don Tomaso
4 years ago

So nobody knows the answer? lol
Says a lot about geedubs rules/codex quagmire.

Bad Higad
Bad Higad
Reply to  Don Tomaso

More like people can’t be bothered to answer your question because of your shitty attitude.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x