Age of Sigmar Video Bat Rep: Free Peoples vs. Night Haunts

Free peoples vs. Night Haunts in this hilariously lopsided video bat rep!

6 Responses to “Age of Sigmar Video Bat Rep: Free Peoples vs. Night Haunts”

1. jared August 4, 2017 12:54 am #

And people say death needs a buff! That mournghoul is incredibly nasty, I only hope for a points increase from FW.

• SacTownBrian August 4, 2017 4:58 am #

As a death player I don’t think it’s really buff as much as fluff we want. Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings had so much character but in AoS the factions are just rather bland. Plus the lack of ranged units is apparent especially when facing Tzeentch Arcanites and Kharadron Overlords. I just think some characterful rules could resolve that feeling.

• Beau August 4, 2017 6:48 am #

I feel like the “character” to the armies was mostly just implemented into AoS via Nagash, Mannfred, Arkhan, Neferata. We have lot’s of OP rules added in with those characters and unfortunately while the fluff pidgeon holes them it is still there.

I would like to see more involving non specific characters too, and I think we will get that in the future with a deathrattle release (remember that new card based specialist game they showed off that had new and awesome deathrattle skeleton models?). Right now I think GW is all about pushing 8th edition 40k though.

Reecius August 4, 2017 6:50 am #

Yeah, Death don’t need a buff at all. Just some shooty units and they’re good to go.

• Beau August 4, 2017 5:43 pm #

More smites! I mean Arcane bolts!

• crispy86 August 6, 2017 1:40 pm #

Or maybe more things like the ghoul patrol to threaten backfield units.