LVO 2018 Registration is now OPEN!

The Las Vegas Open 2018 registration is now live, ladies and gents!

And tickets are selling FAST! Jump straight to the Games Workshop Events, here for you GW fans.

You will want to jump in and grab those tickets for events soon as they are going rapidly. Especially the package deals such as the High Roller Package and the various gaming packages which are limited in supply, sell out quickly as they are such a good value.

Register Here!

We’ve got a slew of events for you! Competitive, casual, narrative, team and solo across a wide variety of systems. There is something for everyone at the Las Vegas Open. We had a number of questions about the LVO 2018 Daytime Social Events, which you can click through the link to get more information on. Also, if you are not seeing the Hobby Classes and Painting Competition on the LVO site just yet, please remain patient as we have something extra special planned this year and needed some more time for it to develop.

Book Your Hotel, Here.

Staying at Bally’s is where it’s at, trust us. You don’t want to lug all your hobby goodies down the strip if you can avoid it. Book your room early to avoid missing out!

Prepare for fun! The LVO is not just about gaming, it is about community and FUN! So come out and have a blast with us at this year’s Las Vegas Open!

If you have any questions, please ask in the comments section and I am happy to answer them.

28 Responses to “LVO 2018 Registration is now OPEN!”

1. Joseph g Rexer July 20, 2017 8:11 am #

Does the the high roller pacakge include a 3 day pass?

2. GeekmasterK July 20, 2017 8:26 am #

40k Champs bundle and Knight Joust entry purchased! Now I just need to get Index: Imperium 2 for the current Knight rules. I don’t use my Knight often enough to have bought the index at launch…

Reecius July 20, 2017 10:32 am #

Haha, nice, see you there!

3. Skallagoose July 20, 2017 8:31 am #

Looking forward to it. Bought my ticket and my brother’s. First LVO!!!

Reecius July 20, 2017 10:32 am #

Nice one! See you there!

4. Thomas July 20, 2017 8:42 am #

Do you have a breakdown of all the different events and what day/time they are on? First year going and want to see how much I can squeeze in!

5. Shas'Itsa Mari'o July 20, 2017 9:45 am #

I’ll go ahead and be the Derek Zoolander “Kid who didn’t read too good”

Missed that the high roller package included a three day pass so I bought an additional one. Where do I need to send an email to take care of that? lol

Reecius July 20, 2017 9:50 am #

We will refund you! Email me at: Contact@FrontlineGaming.org

Give me till the end of the day please, pretty hectic right now =)

• Shas'Itsa Mari'o July 20, 2017 12:25 pm #

Awesome sounds good! I’m sure y’all are slammed at the moment so I won’t pile on.

Gonna be in San Diego next week, was planning on dropping in to see the HQ

6. Panzer1944 July 20, 2017 10:28 am #

I didn’t see my primary faction when I signed up for 40k Championship Militarum Tempestus. Though now I know what Anhrathe and Asuryani are since I never heard of them before and looked them up.

Reecius July 20, 2017 10:32 am #

Tempestus is included under the AM umbrella, now.

• Panzer1944 July 20, 2017 10:41 am #

Then how does that effect the ITC rankings then? MT is still a faction with it’s own keywords that can be run without an AM units.

Reecius July 20, 2017 10:55 am #

We’re going with the BRB factions GW has given us. It’s all up on the ITC info page, my friend =)

7. Adam
    Adam (RUMBL) July 20, 2017 11:04 am #

Can’t wait! I did notice that Shadespire was missing from the schedules on the LVO website though, so I’m concerned it will overlap with another event…

Reecius July 20, 2017 11:30 am #

We can’t say too much until the game is released, sorry =(

• Adam
        Adam (RUMBL) July 20, 2017 4:47 pm #

If i buy it and the day overlaps with another event I’m signed up for, can I get a refund for it? It’s kind of hard to make a schedule when you don’t have any idea when it’s happening. :/

8. brent July 20, 2017 11:40 am #

high roller purchased and passes for the family done, and looking forward to that narrative flow..
    … and be good to see everyone again!

Reecius July 20, 2017 11:49 am #

Awesome, bro! See you there!

9. lessthanjeff July 20, 2017 12:27 pm #

Just to confirm, the high roller package does not cover the cost of the 40k championship ticket, right? The line “limited registration package covering your event 3 day pass and more!” is throwing me off, but I bought the high roller package and the 40k championship ticket.

Reecius July 20, 2017 1:01 pm #

The “And more!” part is the hundreds of dollars of cool stuff you get in the package at the event like boxed games, rule books, minis, etc.

10. Leland July 20, 2017 12:56 pm #

I want to make sure I get everything I need here. If I buy a 3 day LVO pass, I still need to register separately for the 40k championship, correct? So If I bought the high roller package, I would also need to buy into the 40k championship or doubles tournament (or both as I don’t think I will be in the champion round…)

11. tim grant July 20, 2017 10:51 pm #

ok I bought the high roller pack… does this get me into the 40k championship?

• tim grant July 20, 2017 10:57 pm #

sigh….. its late just read up the post a bit lol sorry.