Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. Today PeteyPab and Geoff “Incontrol” Robinson introduce newer players to the 40k tournament world and talk about Geoff’s undefeated Tyranid list and the meta.
QOTD: How many tournaments did you attend in the past year?
Did you have any more questions for Geoff or do you just like the sound of his voice? Follow him on twitch and youtube for some more amazing Incontrol content! Or you can just tweet at him until he responds. You can even check out his video where he reviews the undefeated Tyranid list he mentioned in the podcast.
- Show me mercy! The recorder switched to mono and so I came out quiet in some of the parts but for the most part I think I got it mostly cleaned up. Hopefully the audio comes out fine for you guys. Enjoy!
- Chapter Tactics is back! With Weekly episodes and a lot of tactical insight, this is your place for all things 40k in 8th edition.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Want more tactical information about the new edition? Check out our 8th Edition article archive to help get a leg up on the competition!
- If you want to skip to the list building tactics content skip to 23:00 in the audio below.
Have you purchased your Iron Halo tickets yet? If you haven’t go buy them now and come say hi to me! I plan on Facebook livestreaming games, and covering the entire event. Email me if you would like to be on the stream.
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…