Picking up your 8th ed 40k Goodies at FLG?

Picking up your Dark Imperium and 8th ed 40k goodies in store at FLG? We’ll have them ready for you by 1pm PST. However, we are sold out with pre-orders, so we won’t have any for sale for walk-ins, sorry!

16 Responses to “Picking up your 8th ed 40k Goodies at FLG?”

1. Ryan June 17, 2017 8:57 am

Are you guys gonna let people pick up on Sunday as well? Or just today, since you guys aren’t open on weekends normally?

Reecius June 17, 2017 9:08 am

Unfortunately no, no one will be in on Sunday. Half the staff are on vacation and the rest of us are doing father’s day activities, sorry =(

But, feel free to come by on Monday!

2. Jon June 17, 2017 9:39 am

This is a question pertaining to daemon summoning, can csm summon them since in the demonic ritual rule it says any chaos character? Our do you need the daemonic ritual rule to summon?

• Jon June 17, 2017 9:40 am

Oops wasn’t trying to post there here

Reecius June 17, 2017 10:02 am

Yes they can. You can only summon units with the Daemonic Ritual rule, you don’t need it to summon, only the Chaos and Character keywords.

3. Dmitri June 17, 2017 1:56 pm

When will information for starter sets that were ordered for delivery be sent out?

Reecius June 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Ah, do you mean tracking information? Not understanding the question fully.

• Dmitri June 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Sorry my man. Yeah, I pre-ordered on the 3rd. Got confirmation. But haven’t gotten a receipt from PayPal. But haven’t heard anything from FLG.

• Dmitri June 17, 2017 6:06 pm

And I can’t edit. Let me just retype all that.

Sorry my man. Yeah, I pre-ordered on the 3rd. I HAVE gotten a receipt from PayPal. But I HAVEN’T heard anything from FLG.

Reecius June 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Ah, got you. Yes, we have a lot of order to process and ship, it physically takes a good amount of time to plow through them. We got about half our on Friday, the rest will go out Monday.

4. AZGorilla June 17, 2017 7:33 pm

I was going to ask the same thing about preorders. I paid online, just wondering when they are getting shipped out.

Reecius June 17, 2017 7:50 pm

As stated to Demitri, we were unable to get them all out on Friday as we only had a day to process them (we get them the day before release) but the rest of them will go out on Monday.

5. Michael marinacci June 18, 2017 8:16 pm

How can i find out if my pre-order wont be shipped out with the first batch? I ordered on the 4th, confirmed on the 5th. The email i got only said that “if you ordered in the later part of the pre-order period.

• Dmitri June 19, 2017 10:05 am

Will we obtain an email of some sort? Just still haven’t gotten any info.

6. Patrick Fugate June 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi, I pre-ordered on the 8th so I assumed I was in the back end of the orders. But I have only received an confirmation email with my invoice info and assurances that I would receive another email after my payment was received and another upon shipment. I have since received neither of them. Any and all updates on the status of orders would be appreciated.

Reecius June 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi Patrick, have you tried calling the store? All the orders that aren’t waiting for something already shipped out.

888-781-5120