Ninth Realm Episode 47
New Releases: All is Quiet on the front of the Mortal Realms
New Rumor mill photo:
I’m still pulling for a new stormcast look – Scott
Walk about the Realms:
Scott talks about the local Coalescence NEO Event!
Hobby progress from the crew.
Main topic: How you get started playing. What to buy and then how do you build, paint, and base models once you get them. The FLG head painter, Brandon, shares his process for getting started on painting armies.
ITC Championship Rankings
- AoS ITC 1500 @hobbytown, HobbyTown USA, Spokane, Spokane, WA, June 17th, 2017
- Da Momma’s Boyz AoS Fight Night #2 1000K points, San Francisco, CA, June 17th, 2017
- CanHammer AOS Mini 3 – Party in Brockville, Brockville, Ontario, Canada, June 17th, 2017
- Age of Sigmar: The Summer Solstice, Memory Lane Antique Mall, Gate City, VA, June 24th, 2017
- Hammerheads Age of Sigmar Tournament, Valdosta, Ga, June 24th, 2017
- Battleshalk Bash AoS GT, At the Gateway open, St. Louis, MO, June 24-25, 2017
- Dicehammer SoCal Age of Sigmar GT, At Ease Games, San Diego CA, July 8-9th, 2017
- Slobberknocker GT, Oklahoma City, OK, August 5-6th, 2017
- Wargames Con Age of Sigmar, Austin, TX, August 19-20th, 2017
- Rolling Bad Rumble, Active Imagination, Albuquerque, NM, August 19-20th, 2017
- GT: The Forge: Age of Sigmar GT, The Gamer’s Haven, Spokane, WA, August 26-27th, 2017
- SoCal Open: Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA, Oct. 21-22, 2017