Join us for the live show on our Twitch channel by following this link! The show starts at 11am, PST.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- You think Reecius’ T-Shirts are cool? Buy yours, here!
- Big News! We have a limited supply of our FLG Mats now available! Jump in there and grab one that looks cool to you.
- Much of the very awesome ITC Terrian you saw at the LVO will also be available in the near future, stand by for news on that front, too.
- New releases from Forgeworld! Inferno, Morg-n-Thorg for Bloodbowl and Iron Hills Dwarves for the Lord of the Rings.
- Adeptus Titanicus starter set to come without Titans?
- The new Stormcast Eternal battletome is inbound and will see quite a few changes for the AoS poster boys! Deep striking, new artefacts, Battalions, etc. should be very exciting! They also nerfed the Knight Vexilor….thank you Sigmar! Also, the Triumvirate of Ynead is also available at our 25% off new release special price while supplies last. Those are some sexy models, too. Wow.
- New forces for Kings of War on the way, Goblins and Ogres!
- The new Warhammer Quest expansion: Shadows over Hammerhall looks to be quite popular, featuring loads of Chaos villains and some new heroes such as a Lord Cellestant, Cogmaster, Black Ark Fleetmaster, Loremaster and a Gryph-hound. The adventure takes the heroes though the titular city.
- The LVO feedbakc forms will be going out ASAP, Reece got sick mid week and is behind a bit.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Clash of the TItans 2017 General 40k, Cherrybrook Technology High Schoolm, Cherrybrook, Australia, February 18-19th, 2017
- Titan Feburary 40k RTT, Titan Games & Hobbies, Timonium, MD, February 18th, 2017
- Forge World Columbia February RTT, Mageling’s Games, Columbia, MO, February 18th, 2017
- Game Vault’s ITC 40k Tournament, Fredericksburg, VA, February 18th, 2017
- Warhammer 40k 1650 ITC Tournament, Four Horsemen Comics and Gaming, Morgantown, WV, February 18th, 2017
- Jaghatai Khan, HobbyTown USA Westminster, Westminster CO, February 18th, 2017
- Warhammer 40k ITC Lords of War Tournament, Glimpses of Wonder & Warfare, Sherwood, OR, February 18th, 2017
- Warhammer 40k Tournament, The Portal, Manchester, CT, February 18th, 2017
- Valentines Week Old Hammer Kiss Tournament, Wizards Asylum Ict., Wichita, KS, February 18th, 2017
- Desert Maelstrom, Sunrise Games & Comics, El Paso, TX, February 18th, 2017
- I Heart War 1850 ITC, Game Wizard and Blue Sky Hobbies, February 18th, 2017
- GT: Warhammer 40k: 1650 ITC, Family Time Games, Indianapolis, IN, February 18th, 2017
- Sask Hammer RTT, Tramps Comics and Games, Saskatchewan, Canada, February 18th, 2017
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Hello ladies and gents of “The Community”,
I have some food for thought and I have some stats for you to go along with our discussion today.
1650 was major success.
180 games were played, 60 people x 6 rounds /2 for number of people per table.
97%, 174 games were reported by players to finish ‘naturally’. End on dice roll, turn 7, or Tabling.
3%, 6 games were reported by players to ran to time, 2hrs 30mins.
80%, 144 of all games finished with 20 minutes or more left in the round.
The rest finished with less time remaining.
To contrast as a baseline compared to 1850 from 2015 Renegade Open (had to go look this up on our stats in Google Drive).
174 games were played, 58 players, 6 games, 2 players per game.
57%, 99 games, were finished ‘naturally’, dice roll, turn 7, or Tabling.
43%, 75 games, went to time and didn’t finish their game ‘naturally’.
20%, 35 games, finished with more than 20 minutes left in the round, however these are all tablings unlike with 1650.
This shows a 58% increase in games being concluded naturally (57% of 174 games played, vs 97% of 180 games played), where the only variable changed was the Points allowed for army construction.
So short message is 1650 is far better for getting games completed within 2.5 hours. When we consider the effect that being able to finish games with a natural conclusion. It would shift the balance of power away from slow play, or time sink, armies. Thus making it easier on TO’s on determining if “slow-play” complaints are valid or bogus. Thus improving Event Orchestration.