Eternal Crusade Game Play Trailer

Looking pretty bad ass!

9 Responses to “Eternal Crusade Game Play Trailer”

1. Ishagu September 25, 2016 12:17 pm #

I’m waiting for the PS4 release just so I can play it with more friends…

Reecius September 25, 2016 3:55 pm #

It looks pretty boss so far!

• Chris September 25, 2016 4:23 pm #

I have enjoyed it so far. I am playing as the orks and while it has some bugs and such its enjoyable.

• Novastar September 25, 2016 6:45 pm #

Graphics look very subpar to other contemporary shooters

Reecius September 26, 2016 8:14 am #

But….it’s 40k! I’m not looking for Unreal or anything, I’m looking for a 40k MMO shooter. I can forgive some less than amazing stuff.

• GeekmasterK September 26, 2016 8:30 am

+1. Graphics have never been a selling point for me with any game. While I do appreciate good graphics, they rank very low on what’s important to me in a game. Which is why I will never understand the people who are currently bashing Dawn of War 3 over the graphics not being “visually impressive.” The gameplay looks good, dammit!

2. Threllen September 26, 2016 5:22 am #

I was really hyped for this game (watched a lot of the videos through the development process), but it seems like the devs have taken this game downhill. Looks like just another Space Marine game and sounds as if it may be a bit buggy as well. I hope it gets better, but I’m definitely going to wait to see if they improve on it.

• AngryPanda September 26, 2016 10:54 am #

The reviews are pretty devestating. That they promised everything up to the moon can’t help.

3. TinBane September 26, 2016 6:22 pm #

Yeah, reviews so far have not been kind.
    TBH, I’ve been a bit suspicious, from early on. They were talking about having an open-world shooter game, running on one set of servers.
    A lot of people have left, and the game is basically $50, plus microtransactions. The people who paid early to get in at the start (founder’s packs) face the same issue, and lots of options (like long range weapons, and AT weapons) are only available after you’ve progressed a way in the game, meaning that when you start out you tend to have a bad day.

It doesn’t bode well for the long term future of the game, if it’s hostile to new players, and it certainly doesn’t match what was originally promised.