Adepticon 2016 40k Championships Coverage (update 3)

The Adepticon 2016 40k Championships is on! Reece, Frankie, Rawdogger, and Geoff “Incontrol” are all competing with over 200 other 40k players for a spot on day 2’s top 16 bracket! Stay tuned for more Adepticon 40k coverage, tactics, and lists!

tournament_badge

The Players

Reece Robbins: The sly ol’ devil himself, Reece has been playing the game forever and it shows in his ability to have a chance to win virtually every game he plays. Reece is known for bringing wonky lists and Adepticon is no exception! He is hoping to make it to day 2 with a Crimson Fists list, contain the Skyhammer Annihilation Force, and a scrappy, underused Siege Dreadnought in a Lucius Pattern Drop Pod.

• Round 1: Reece wins! 29-1 against a Blood Angels Assault Army.
  • Round 2: Reece wins! 30 points against a White Scars Battle Company, with Drop Pods and lots of firepower.
  • Round 3: Reece Loses! Reece plays the world’s greatest 40k player Frankie and his mean Grav-Cav Battle Company
  • Round 4: Reece wins! 30-0 vs a nasty Astra Militarum list in a close game.
  • Finished 89 battle points, 18th overall of 184 players.

Most interesting man in 40k

Frankie “The World’s Greatest”: Frankie is bringing his tried and true White Scars Space Marine Battle Company. With lot’s of Grav-Cannons in Rhinos, Khan, and a spattering of bikes, Frankie is almost a sure bet to make day 2. However his list does have some bad match-ups and must overcome the dreaded Purge the Gladi….I mean, Purge the Alien Mission.

• Round 1: Frankie wins! 29-0 against an Eldar list. Presumably with Wraithknights, Scatbikes, and Warp Spiders.
  • Round 2: Frankie wins! Playing against a Tau army 30 points scored.
  • Round 3: Frankie wins! See Above.
  • Round 4: Frankie wins! 30-0 vs. double Wraithknight/VSG/Scat Pack Eldar.
  • Frankie makes the finals as 4th seed, 119 of 120 battle points.
  • Frankie wins the first round of the finals vs. another double Wraithknight Eldar list, 30-0! Next up, ANOTHER Eldar army, lol.

Frankie Finals Adepticon

• Frankie looked like he was set to alpha strike the Eldar player off the board. But the Eldar player was having none of that and SEIZED on the greatest 40k player in the world! The game looks close now can Frankie pull off a key win to make it into the final 4?
  • In what turned out to be a game decided by who would go first (big surprise) Frankie loses 21-9 in the quarterfinals of the 2016 Adepticon 40k championships! Good job Frankie you made us all proud!

stormlord

Jason “Rawdogger”: Jason is bringing an Astra Militarum (IG) army featuring “Belligerence” a Stormlord female with a bad attitude and lethal features. Hopefully Rawdogger can scrap together enough wins to be able to make day 2.

• Round 1: Jason wins! 22-8. Belligerence killed herself not one Wraithknight, but TWO big Eldar Lords of War bringing up her epic meter to over 9000. Eldar are proving to be really common at this year’s Adpeticon, luckily the crew know how to stop those tricky space elves!
  • Round 2: Jason loses! Only totaling 5 points against Tau is not enough to be able pull out a win against those damn space commies.
  • Round 3: Jason loses! I didn’t get much info on this one, except that Jason “got rocked by a Hell Forged Hunting Pack”.
  • Round 4: Jason wins! Seizes the initiative on Tyranids before the Flyrants can get airborne, Belligerence guns them down.
  • Jason finishes 2-2.

geoff-217x300

Geoff “Incontrol”: Incontrol decided to put his War Convocation to the side in favor of his old army, Nids! He is bringing Lots of Mawlocs, and Flyrants in a Tyranid list that could play spoiler to a lot of players backed by such a saavy player.

• Round 1: InControl wins! Geoff beat a double Wraithknight list with a Seer Council, and whole Craftworld ton of Scatbikes. 30-0
  • Round 2: InControl ties! 15 all (not much info here on this game)
  • Round 3: InControl loses! to Bill Kim, a multiple Adepticon winning champion.
  • Round 4: InControl loses! Draws an Unholly Tetrad list that goes full Super Saiyan with buffs, can’t hurt them, and goes down hard.
  • InControl finishes 1-2-1.

So there you have it! Stay tuned here for more Adepticon 2016 updates as I get them. For more great articles visit the Tactics Corner.

Here are some pictures the guys took day 1 at the con!

Adepticon 120160331_145630

FAT mat adepticon

Our glorious FAT mat booth!

Buy your F.A.T. mat today!

Hello everyone! Now that the 40k championships are done the guys are all enjoying the con and reliving past glories with old friends. Here are some pictures of Adepticon 2016

Adepticon 99

Aaron Aelong in the 40k champs day 2

Check out all this beautifil Infinity terrain!

Infinity Adepticon 4 Infinity adepticon 3 Infinity Adepticon 2 Infinity adepticon 1

The Saga setups looks awesome!

Adepticon 1 Adepticon 2

Adepticon always does a great job supporting as many games as they can with great terrain and a variety of events

Adepticon 8 Adepticon 9 Adepticon 7 Adepticon 3 Adepticon 4 Adepticon 5 Adepticon 6

That’s a lotta bitz!

Adepticon 10

About Petey Pab

Aspiring 40k analyst, tournament reporter and Ultramarines enthusiast, Petey Pab only seeks to gather more knowledge about the game of 40k and share it with as many people as he can in order to unite both hobbyists and gamers. We are, after all, two sides of the same coin.

100 Responses to “Adepticon 2016 40k Championships Coverage (update 3)”

1. Sanchezsam2 March 31, 2016 5:31 pm #

Interesting list choices
    I salute the bid to bring tyranids they are still not bad however they haven’t aged well and can use a good update.
    I don’t play adepticon but ouch multiple wraith knights are allowed and no extra vp for kills. That’s just brutal points efficiency.
    No wonder eldar are so popular there.

Reecius April 2, 2016 10:26 am #

Yeah, the format heavily favored Eldar, which is why they were so prevalent.

2. Dbiesto March 31, 2016 7:16 pm #

Lol 200 players and they pair up Reece and Frankie . Tough luck Reece, I’d love to see you guys do a rematch with these lists sometime.

Reecius April 2, 2016 10:26 am #

Yeah, a bit of a bummer to have to play Frankie =/ I kitted up to play Eldar but didn’t draw any, hahaha, always works out that way.

3. Tony myers March 31, 2016 11:27 pm #

I swear it’s required by law somewhere that when you travel to an event you have to play against one person from your group. Recently traveled 3+ hours away to a 50 man RTT and got paired against a friend from our hometown at the top table in round 2.
    Side note: really happy to see Crimson fists putting it down on the table top! Good job Reece!

Reecius April 1, 2016 6:15 pm #

Thanks! And I eah, it happens all the time, getting paired with a friend. Kind of a bummer.

4. jy2
    jy2 April 1, 2016 2:26 am #

Man, to travel 2000-miles and participate in a 200+ tourney only to play against your buddy who you always play against, that’s gotta both suck and blow at the same time. Well, good luck to Frankie in the Sweet 16.

Reecius April 1, 2016 8:58 am #

Yeah, it sucked to draw Frankie, but it happens.

• Duh_ruckus April 1, 2016 9:38 am #

It was a inside job

5. v10mega April 1, 2016 5:40 am #

Can we get a look at Rawdogger’s list, it looks pretty interesting! Good luck guys and hope you guys win!

• Duh_ruckus April 1, 2016 9:35 am #

Astra Militarum Combined Arms Detachment (Primary Detachment)

Company Command Squad- Autocannon, Kurov’s Aquila,Melta Bomb, Master of the Ordinance

Priest

Infantry Platoon
      Infantry Platoon Command – Autocannon
      3x Infantry Squads – Meltabombs
      2x Heavy Weapon Squads – Autocannons

Veteran Squad – 3x Grenade Launcher

Wyvern
      Wyvern

Stormlord – Heavy Bolter/Lascannon Sponsons

Void Shield Generator – 3x Shields

Champions of the Greatwolf Detachment
      Rune Priest – Level 2
      Servitor
      Servitor
      5x Thunderwolf Cavalry – 3x Stormshield/Chainsword (including Champion) 2x Storm Shield/power fist

Inquisitional Detachment
      Ordos Xenos Inquisitor – 3x Servo Skulls, Psychotrope Grenades

6. Maeglin April 1, 2016 8:15 am #

Did Reece change his list again? Bad luck though coming up against Frankie so early.

Reecius April 1, 2016 8:57 am #

I did at the last minute, needed more ObSec. Glad I did, won me my first game. I made my army to kill Eldar and played 3 Marines and 1 Astra Militarum army, lol. Drew Frankie, just didn’t have the tools to open up the Rhinos.

7. Reecius
    Reecius April 1, 2016 8:16 am #

Frankie’s through round 1 of the finals!

• fluger April 1, 2016 8:52 am #

Well done!

• Kwodd April 1, 2016 9:38 am #

Who was his opponent ?

• elphilo April 4, 2016 9:39 am #

I was. I was and was playing seer council not double WK Eldar, but Eldar none the less 😉

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:28 am #

Ah, sorry for the error! I thought I saw two Wraithknights at his 5th round table.

• elphilo April 5, 2016 9:25 am

Not a big deal, it was still eldar 😉

8. Kwodd April 1, 2016 9:37 am #

What did Geoff bring? Pentyrant?

9. jpwyrm April 1, 2016 9:39 am #

Great Job guys.

Talk about changing directions Reece, from Raven Guard Talon Strike Force to the Wolves and marines to Crimson Fists! Glad to see that the old Rogue Trader Era Chapter got you so far! Must be the blessing of the 30th anniversary, lol!

Any chance of getting a look at your army list? I think I can guess what’s in the Skyhammer, but I’m curious to see the other part(s) of your list.

Cheers!

Reecius April 1, 2016 9:58 am #

THanks! Yeah, I was struggling to write a list for the Adepticon format, but settled on a Demi company of Crimson Fists with Pedro and the First Company Task Force with 30 Sternguard plus a Culexus. The extra ObSec was absolutely critical in these missions. Unfortunately, when I drew Frankie, I lacked the ability to crack open enough Rhinos and so fell flat but every other match-up I felt great. The Sternguard were BRUTAL! They did the EMperor’s work, every game. Having them ObSec thanks to Pedro was the business, too. Very, very good as they were Fearless to the last man.

• xthexclincherx April 1, 2016 10:56 am #

Did you just take them all bare-bones with bolters?

• Orwell April 1, 2016 12:49 pm #

Please please post a tournament report

10. BBF April 1, 2016 10:08 am #

Sucks ya had to play Frankie but thems the breaks.

11. xthexclincherx April 1, 2016 10:52 am #

I’m dyin to know if any of you in the finals go up against the Tetrad… I’m still thinking it’s a rough contender.. can’t wait to see how you guys end the tournament! Good luck!

12. DirtyDeeds April 1, 2016 11:27 am #

Suck it Eldar!

13. Sanchezsam2 April 1, 2016 12:33 pm #

How many eldar in the top 8?

Reecius April 1, 2016 2:58 pm #

8 of the final 16 were eldar.

14. Dbiesto April 1, 2016 12:43 pm #

Is there a link that lists all of the armies and results from adepticon? I’m curious to see top armies.

• Petey Pab
      Pablo Martinez April 1, 2016 1:38 pm #

Currently as far as i’ve seen no. Next year I am working on going and providing more media coverage from a FLG stand point. I forgot who it was, but I think there is a blogger (bloodofkittens…?) who gets out the top 16 lists quickly.

15. fluger April 1, 2016 12:54 pm #

Congrats! 18th place is great for the size of the field and Frankie getting to round two is awesome.

• Dbiesto April 1, 2016 1:40 pm #

Good job at making it to the top 20/200+ players. That sucks you got seized on Frankie I was hoping to see you beat every Eldar army that challenged him. Keeping my fingers crossed the winner IS NOT another Eldar player lol.

Reecius April 1, 2016 6:18 pm #

Thanks!

16. Jp April 1, 2016 3:12 pm #

I wish someone would post a report of the top 16. This coverage is terrible in a world of smartphones lol

• abusepuppy April 1, 2016 4:23 pm #

Seconded. I’m sure we’ll get lists/etc eventually, but…

17. Dbiesto April 1, 2016 4:27 pm #

1.Aaron Aelong Thunderstar
    2. Brett Perkins Double WK eldar
    3. Nick Nanavati Daemons with lots of screamers
    4. Frankie Giampapa Battle Co
    5. Brad Chester Eldar? He won best Xenos I think
    6. Burno Choquette ?
    7. Chris Hanes ?
    8. Eric Hoerger Daemons
    9. Aaron Simone Double Wk eldar
    10. Jhason Hardy ?
    11. William Townsend ?
    12 Thomas (TJ?) Lanigan Tyranids
    13 Baxter Seguin Necrons?
    14 Tony Grippando Eldar/Space Marines/IG
    15 Phi Rodokanakis ?
    16 Kenneth Johnson Tau?

Dakka didn’t do any coverage either. Forgot the name that posted but these are the final 16. So add 8 Eldar

18. Julnlecs April 1, 2016 4:56 pm #

Aaron Wolfstar vs Matt Root War Convocation in the Finals.

19. Julnlecs April 1, 2016 7:16 pm #

Aaron Aleong wins with Wolfstar.

• Sanchezsam2 April 1, 2016 7:50 pm #

Any changes to his list?
      I mean with the current release of Wulfen.
      Is Aaron still taking thunderwolf cavalry and dark angel knight bikers as his main list?

• Sex Panther April 3, 2016 10:53 am #

His list was 1 point over 1850

20. Dbiesto April 1, 2016 8:44 pm #

They are referring to his list as Wolf star Superfriends on dakka so he might have done a few changes from the Wulfen book, but sounds like his list might be similar to his 8th overall LVO 2016 list. BoK has it listed. So many players, so little finalist coverage.

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:29 am #

Yeah, Adepticon doesn’t put a huge emphasis on media coverage, but, some of the individual events had a ton of coverage like X-Wing.

21. zyekian April 2, 2016 4:59 am #

Congrats guys!

And Aleong’s thunderdome/star/etc list is ridiculous, it’s unkillable. Not sure why more people aren’t playing it.

• abusepuppy April 2, 2016 7:55 am #

It does a lot worse at events that use different missions and whatnot. I’m honestly surprised he didn’t get his teeth kicked in by Stomp from a double-Wraithknight or the like, though. I mean, Aaron’s a great player and all, but skill doesn’t matter if the other guy rolls a 6 and you lose 400pts of characters.

22. The Beckoning Stone April 2, 2016 5:07 am #

Aleong’s list appears to be illegal. Lone Wolfs can only be chosen once for each unit of Wolf Guard (Terminators) and even then never use a FOC-slot. This means this cannot be used to fill the mandatory slots of a Detachment (and yes, I know the Court of the Archon discussion, but the wording is significantly different in their entry). The part where it says ‘doesn’t take a slot in the FOC’ cannot be ignores for any reason.

• Maeglin April 2, 2016 10:00 am #

Care to post the full list or link it so we can tell? All he’ll have needed is two servitors to fulfill the elite slots in a Great Wolf detachment and Lone Wolves can be take per troop or any Wolf Guard unit.

Reecius April 2, 2016 10:33 am #

Yeah, he was using Lone WOlves to fill the spots which is not legal per normal, but the Adepticon TOs OK’d it prior to the event.

• The Beckoning Stone April 2, 2016 12:54 pm #

So who do I talk to to get the event to let me use made-up special snowflake rules for my list next year?

• Axis of Entropy April 4, 2016 6:47 am

Anyone can and should email TO’s before the event. I emailed Adepticon asking about a Forge World Legacy of Glory and they replied pretty quickly.

• Karaghul April 2, 2016 11:56 pm #

While the 1851pts thing can (rarely) happen to anyone, I think allowing a rules exception via a private e-mail, without including the ruling in the event FAQ is very, very poor from the TO(s) in question.

• FM April 3, 2016 9:42 am #

Nepotism?

• Quinn April 3, 2016 10:23 am #

I have been painting and playing Wolves a long time and how they allowed Lone Wolves to fill those Elite slots is beyond me. It is clearly stated they do not take up FOC slots. The argument that he had troops in the list and that the rule doesn’t specify they have to be SW faction is pushing it also imo.
          I have a hard time with 2 Servitors filling the requirement, pretty sure it is an oversight by GW but appears legal at this point (but should not be imo) from what I can see.

The 1 pt seems minor compared to the Lone Wolf bs.

Reecius April 3, 2016 6:37 pm

Yeah, we were thinking that was odd, too. I don’t know how it exactly came to pass, but I’m sure there’s more to the story.

• Venkarel April 2, 2016 11:07 am #

I also heard he was over on points and did not have a warlord indicated on his list, but all of that is hearsay. It does however cast a shadow over Adepticon vis a vis favoritism, which is a shame.

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:31 am #

It wasn’t favoritism, I will bet money on that. I think it was a judge answering a question on list building without understanding the implications, and then having to uphold the ruling at the event.

23. Scott April 2, 2016 10:00 am #

I’ve been on the Adepticon website so many times looking for updates and It is absolutely atrocious. Most unfriendly interface I have ever tried navigating. In order to find out anything I came to frontline.

For those of us who cannot be there I find it important to at least have updates on the front page!

Sorry, love the event but it frustrating being a spectator with no info

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:31 am #

Yeah, it can be frustrating to not get information you’re looking for.

24. jy2
    jy2 April 2, 2016 11:17 am #

The story here about Aaron’s list is that it was over by 1-pt. He made a mistake on his Sanguinary Priest and calculated it as 120-pts when it was actually 121-pts (need to pay 1-pt for the bolt pistol). Thus, he was disallowed the use of his S.Priest for the tournament when they found out (don’t know when that was). I believe on Day #2, he was playing with a 1730 list due to having to drop his S.Priest.

Reecius April 3, 2016 8:34 am #

Yeah, he was playing down on points day two and still won.

25. Dbiesto April 2, 2016 12:18 pm #

His list is posted on dakka adepticon tournament discussion pg 9. There is a lot of heat because of that 1 point right now. Beating someone with 121 points short vs a war convacation was still pretty crazy IMO.

Reecius April 3, 2016 8:38 am #

Yeah, a testament to his skill and the power of the list.

26. Nathan April 2, 2016 1:13 pm #

Any details on the 12th place Nid list?

Gratis to all the participants, looks like it was a great event.

Reecius April 3, 2016 8:37 am #

It was a crazy list, a tervigon, melee flyrant, demacharon, etc. Really eclectic. Poor guy had 4 TMC’S get 6’d on the first turn of the first round of the finals, it was rough.

• Nathan April 3, 2016 12:41 pm #

Thanks reece!

• Aaron Simone April 4, 2016 9:45 am #

I played Tj and its a nasty list for sure. 5 flyrants are really tough to deal with especially in the first round of the top 16.
        In all fairness I only killed 1 flyrant turn 1 with everything shooting at it on the ground all
        1850 pts of my army. Over the course of the game I ended up 6ing out a tervigon and a demachraon and the
        last wound off that big looking malathrope thing that gave his whole army sitting on the objective
        that 2+plus cover. Nids are definitely competitive and certainly still a force to be reckoned with

27. Nathan April 2, 2016 1:14 pm #

Grats, not gratis. Damn autocorrect shenanigans….

28. masos April 2, 2016 8:16 pm #

Thank you for this great article. I love hearing how you guys did. I hope they have some twitch coverage like lvo did. That was freaking awesome.

THOSE BITS THO. Damn worth it just to go for the bits. DAMN

Reecius April 3, 2016 8:35 am #

Yeah, insane amount of bits!

29. DeepBlue April 3, 2016 1:44 am #

Now that Tau have been shown to be unable to make it to the top table, can we please have another vote on coordinated firepower (play it as written with the shared buffs) and the firestream. It’s sad the IoM super friends continues to win.

Reecius April 3, 2016 8:41 am #

Two tau players made top 16, more than orks, sisters, blood angels, chaos space marines, Astra Militarum, etc. What hurt them here was not coordinated fire power, it was the lack of ObSec. These missions really favor it, and tau lack it.

• Kwodd April 3, 2016 12:32 pm #

LOL!

30. C-Stock April 3, 2016 10:55 am #

Hey Reece, any thought about capping the number of obsec units a list can have in the ITC? The guys on Long War (or was it FTN?) tossed the idea out in a podcast a week or three ago. Lists like battle company/gladius getting scads of free obsec tanks just isn’t fair, especially when games don’t go full length.

Either that or de-emphasize objectives in the ITC missions. Right now obsec spam is just way too good and the ITC itself is largely to blame for that in a lot of people’s opinions.

• Kwodd April 3, 2016 12:36 pm #

Can we just start removing special rules from formations? Good luck with that.

• C-Stock April 3, 2016 4:21 pm #

Capping obsec units doesn’t do that though, not anymore than capping LoW, nerfing invisibility, etc does.

• C-Stock April 3, 2016 4:23 pm #

The ITC just passed a Corsair Eldar nerf that goes heavily against RAW so why can’t we curtail “ten free tanks”?

• ryan April 5, 2016 7:52 am #

With ruling that change invis and things like changing toe in cover, ITC has proven they are not immune to changing things that are clear as day in the rulebook in the interest in making it a more balanced game (in their and the voters opinions), this would be no different.

Reecius April 3, 2016 6:35 pm #

ObSec being too good is the ITC’s fault…what? Haha, that’s an interesting perspective. We play missions that are essentially right out of the book, our maelstrom is modified from the book version, but taken from it. ObSec is good because it’s good, not because anything the ITC did or is to blame for, haha. If you want to assign blame (which is a bit silly to do, anyway) blame the BRB. We didn’t modify it in any way.

• The Beckoning Stone April 4, 2016 3:04 am #

It’s not the ITCs fault. Besides, the ITC missions pre-date the SM codex. And I wouldn’t even say obsec is too good.

Gladius giving out ten free obsec tanks is too good though. Again it’s not the ITCs fault but Stock’s idea of capping obsec units is a worthy idea for debate in the ITC. Maybe debate making the cap ten or something in that range. If 2++ re-rollables, invisibility, etc can be limited then why not extreme high-end free obsec spam?

I do strongly agree with his point that Gladius is broken when games don’t go the full 5-7 turns though.and in formats like the LVO and other common formats they quite frequently don’t. That’s the problem here more than anything. I’ve played so many games against Gladius where if I just had one or two more turns to take out the trash I could have beaten it, but nope the tournament says dice down. Gladius wins by just spamming free obsec crap on all the objectives and not giving their opponent the opportunity to catch up because of event time caps.

When matches go the full 5-7 turns as intended the formation is so much more balanced and far more enjoyable to play against.

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:34 am #

You make a good point about games finishing on time, it favors MSU ObSec a great deal for the game to end on a set turn and early. That is why we proposed going down in points which would alleviate the issue a great deal, particularly in regards to Battle Company which loses a lot of teeth at 1650 or 1500pts, and it allows more time to finish games.

31. Asmeralda April 3, 2016 8:09 pm #

Congratulations Frankie for getting to 5th place, and Reece well done on a top 20. I got a chance to briefly meet you two in the hall and you were super polite. Most appreciated. Good luck on future tourneys and with your business.

• Dbiesto April 4, 2016 8:27 am #

Looks like even though Frankie got knocked out of the finals, he placed second Overall from Adepticon with points.

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:35 am #

Yeah, he was 2nd best overall, well done, Frankie!

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:36 am #

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure to meet you, too!

32. vercingatorix April 3, 2016 10:02 pm #

Hey Reece, where did you see your battle points place? Or was it overall?

Reecius April 4, 2016 10:35 am #

I think it was overall? I just looked at where I fell on the results sheet.

33. Zazzel April 4, 2016 10:54 am #

Any chance we can get the actual lists for the top 16? or for the team tournament?

Reecius April 4, 2016 12:10 pm #

We don’t collect the lists, sorry. We were attendees at the event, not administrators.

34. Horton April 5, 2016 4:46 am #

Chanpionships were a blast this year! I really liked the terrain. Went 3-1 with KDK and missed day 2 by 1 point! I was the first alternate to not play. It was a great event and I look forward to next year!

Reecius April 5, 2016 9:23 am #

Well done, dude! So close!

35. John Ru242 April 5, 2016 4:56 am #

Could we get a break down of Reece’s list. When I heard about it on the podcast I got all juiced up because it sounds like a lot of fun to play.
    How’d you get the cents into the pod? Was there another allied detach?

Reecius April 5, 2016 9:23 am #

The Cents were on foot, actually and it worked just fine! I will have a full write up on the site, tomorrow.

• John Ru242 April 5, 2016 10:49 am #

Thanks! Very much Looking forward to it!