Tuesday Night Fight Feedback Wanted!

Hey everyone, we wanted to reach out to you all for feedback on our Tuesday Night Fight live 40k streams. Let us know what you think!

Give us your feedback, here!

9 Responses to “Tuesday Night Fight Feedback Wanted!”

1. v10mega March 18, 2016 4:31 pm #

Music would be nice! And im pretty sure it went well!

2. FM March 18, 2016 9:24 pm #

Could not write/type in on the last 2 questions.
    Could check all previous boxes.

Work Tuesday nights /= watch live

3. Hotsauceman1 March 19, 2016 12:06 am #

There are too little banana hammocks

• bigpig March 19, 2016 12:51 am #

As in they are too little? or we need more? 🙂

4. xthexclincherx March 19, 2016 9:03 am #

Love the streams, always great to watch!

I really like the pictures interlaced throughout, it’s a nice touch! I also really appreciate the format being the same, and consistent.

The only thing that could use some work is the overall volume. Compared to other applications, podcasts, or anything else that a listener might be doing at the same time/before, the master volume of the stream is super quiet… for people on laptops or other devices where headphones are the only listening method, it can be really jarring when the podcast has to be turned way up to hear it, then a notification chimes in and blows your eardrums out lol! Don’t mean to nit-pick but that’s really the only thing wrong with the stream!

As for the battle reports, I think it would be a lot of fun to see more “fluffy” and “fun” armies play against each other, rather than the notoriously good top meta armies at the moment..I know personally, I look for battle reports to be an escape from the cut-throat competitive scene that shows up every week at the FLGS… but I also realize there are probably people on the complete opposite side of the fence on this as well!

Keep up the great work everyone!

• OrkBrewer March 19, 2016 3:00 pm #

I agree with the “fluffy” Armies. Maybe a night for that itself where you have a narrative campaign or something similar going on. The reason being is that I enjoy watching the top tier lists and hearing how people on the stream would go about beating them and the crowd that is draws in chat.

• Troy March 19, 2016 9:27 pm #

I agree about the Master Volume, forgot to leave that in my feedback.

5. Axis of Entropy March 19, 2016 5:57 pm #

Drink more.

6. Raider69 March 20, 2016 3:30 pm #

What happened to the give aways?