- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- We are very pleased to announce that Privateer Press will be at the LVO in an official capacity!
- Dropfleet Commander news: the KickStarter will be launching soon and, they rvealed a new Scourge ship which looks pretty damn cool.
- Kromlech releases some very funny new Ork heads.
- Anvil Industries posted a cool conversion you can build using their bits.
- New AvP releases inbound!
- Awesome Immorten Joe conversion! Made by Darrin in NC.
- Puppetswar releases some awesome new alternate heads: Mercenary Heads
- Heavy Gear shows off a preview of the Peregrine Gunship.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Souled Out, Bakersfield, CA, October 24, 2015
- Equilibrium 40K ITC Event, Concord, CA, October 24, 2015
- South Florida Open, Lauderhill, FL, October, 23-25, 2015
- Edmonton Onslaught, Edmonton, Alberta (Canada), October 24-25, 2015
- Harvester 2015, Gamer’s Haven, Spokane Valley, WA, October 24-25, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- More Tyranid rumors! Supposedly Q1 we’ll be seeing a new Nid book, and will include all of the new models released since the books, new formations and detachments. And the release will also include a plastic Broodlord, new Genesteeler kit, A Bio/Pyro/Psychic-vore kit, new Termagant kit with new weapons.
- The Raven Guard formations sound pretty bad ass!
- In their Pinion Demi Company you have to take an assault squad and devastator squad in the company and 1-3 units of Scouts, the Scout squad Sargents grants a unit form the Demi-Company within 9″ Ignores Cover. They also escort a unit onto the table from reserves automatically if they come in, including Outflank, and that unit gets Stealth the turn it comes in.
- The Shadowstrike Kill Team is 2-4 Scout squads, and 1-3 Vanguard vets squads that must have jump packs. They can assault from deepstrike reserves, you choose to pass or fail any of their reserves rolls and if they are within 9″ of two Scouts squads, they don’t scatter. Sick.
- Tau formations in the campaign:
- Infiltration Cadre: Has shrouded? All units gain Scout, if they already had Scout, they gain Infiltrate and the Ethereal can use two aura powers in a turn once per game.. The Piranha gets +1 BS and supporting fire for its drones, the Pathfinder sarge gains relentless and FnP, the Stealth Suits gain Precision Shots, the Ethereal is Fearless, and ignores terrain penalties.
Bran Redmaw: Fenrisian Wolves (2)
Grey Hunters (10): Chainswords (8), Wolf Standard, Pack Leader
Grey Hunters (10), Pack Leader
Harald Deathwolf, Fenrisian Wolves (2)
Thunderwolf Cavalry (6), Storm Shields (6), Axe, Claw, Fist
at about 1300 pts depending on Cavalry weapons
Replace one Grey Hunter Pack with 15 Fenrisian wolves (depending on rules interpretation) at about 1188 pts depending on Cavalry weapons
Thats either 32 or 38 models outflanking with re-rolls to come on the board.
What do you think as a starting point for the list?