Privateers, Presses, and WarGamerGirls Oh’MY

Privateer

Frontline Gaming is pleased to officially announce that Privateer Press will be attending the Las Vegas Open 2016 in force!  They will have several booths set up to show off upcoming releases as well as meet and talk with fans of their game systems.   Our 150+ player Warmachine/Horde tournament still has space left so if you haven’t done so already go ahead and grab your tickets here.

WargamerGirl

We are also pleased to announce that Miranda, aka WarGamerGirl, will be attending and participating in the Warmachine/Horde tournament at the Las Vegas Open 2016.  Miranda is a Privateer Press fanatic and will be creating a series detailing her preparation for the tournament in a series on her Youtube channel, which you can check out here.

About Jason

Raw Dogger, aka, Phat J Sleaze (formerly of the Booty Boyzzz) is a highly opinionated, questionably skilled 40k enthusiast. When not working at Frontline Gaming, he can be found down on Jabroni Avenue.

9 Responses to “Privateers, Presses, and WarGamerGirls Oh’MY”

1. fluger October 22, 2015 12:02 pm #

That’s awesome. Been getting into WarmaHordes a lot recently. Just bought up some Khador with a few mercs.

Reecius October 22, 2015 12:31 pm #

Yeah, it’s a super fun game! We’re super stoked to be having PP coming out in force to the event!

• fluger October 22, 2015 1:45 pm #

As someone that appreciates competitive play, it’s nice to have a company that actually writes rules with that in mind. Not that you couldn’t play WarmaHordes casually, but it is a prebuilt tournament game. No need for ITC alterations to make it playable.

That’s probably the biggest appeal to me so far. Though, I really like large scales… 🙁

• Warmaster_GIR October 23, 2015 8:35 am #

I’ve been hitting the warmachine hard here too for pretty much the same reason. I like that the only pre game agreements I have to make with my opponent for warmahordes is what size we want to play and if we want to use steam roller missions.

Also convinced my wife to play it. That goes a long ways in helping my decision of which game to focus more time on.

2. Dbiesto October 22, 2015 1:13 pm #

Anyone know ppl/ shops who play warmahordes on Monday/ Tuesday in the Bay Area? I’ve been wanting to get back into it but my boss won’t give me days off because they “need” me to work weekends. Trying not to call in sick, but it’s tempting to get back into my Rhyas Everblight army. Love the variety and character of the game just as much as 40k.

3. gorkamorker October 22, 2015 1:58 pm #

Endgame in Oakland does warmachine on wed nights. I’m not aware of anything on mon-tues.

4. Dbiesto October 22, 2015 2:32 pm #

Nice! I might have to call in sick once in awhile lol.

5. Warmaster_GIR October 23, 2015 8:36 am #