- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Thanks to Ken Peters for sending us some awesome gifts! That was very kind of you.
- The LVO Room Block is approaching full! Don’t wait or you will miss out. We’re at 84% booked! Tickets will be going up for sale at the end of August, and we anticipate them moving very quickly.
- If anyone is so inclined, consider helping out Raw Dogger while his family goes through a tough time. http://www.gofundme.com/zp27t8
- Very Cool Wargaming Consultancy Job in London, pays great, too! 400 to 500 GBP per day. https://www.freshminds.co.uk/jobs/war-gaming-consultant-6-weeks-tc-4684-wg
- NOVA Open has gone cray! They built a bad ass super star destroyer that will be so cool.
- New, and amazing as always, releases from Forgeworld include Eidolon, a douchy but awesome Emperor’s Children Praetor, some Imperial Fists shoulder guards, and two mark III armor Techmarines!
- Anvil Industries continues to amaze, showing off the Assassination force, a new samurai looking model, and some hulking Goliath Close Quarters Battle mechs!
- A wave of new Cryx models for Warmachine is on the horizon, with some sort of Necro-Dragon, a huge new Jack, and some thralls leading the charge.
- Frostgrave announces their second multi-part plastic set, the cultists! Just like their henchmen kit, it’ll allow you to make 20 unique plastic models.
- Dark Age shows of their latest releases, including some raptors, two badass characters, band of wasteland warriors, and what must surely be the arch-villain of the setting: Kane.
- Mad Robot lifts the veil on their new Caipari Shock Troops kit, showing off the entire squad for the first time!
- Warlord announces pre-orders for a huge new army box: The Fallschirmjaeger army deal! This box allows you to field an entire army of the highly trained and deadly German paratroopers containing: four infantry squads, two vehicles, and five weapons teams.
- Infinity shows off a new render: The USAriadna 6th Airborne!
- X-Wing new release: Imperial Raider!
Upcoming ITC Events
- ITC Quarterly Update Clarification Poll results:
* Ranged Destroyer Table B (always counts as S10 for Instant Death as per RAW, except when noted otherwise): 1: no effect. 2-5: D3 Wounds or Hull Points. 6: 3 automatic Hull Points or Wounds, no saves allowed.
- The ITC FAQ will be updated to reflect the changes ASAP.
- ITC Update!
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- The new AoS Khorne Fortress terrain looks pretty cool!
- AoS discussion, continued.
- Countering Battle Company continued.
- Killer Combo: Storm of Fire and Thunderfire Battery. Brutal!
- A gorgeous Khorne Daemonkin commission has been completed!
You guys were talking about AM the other day and I’d like to get some feedback on a list I’ve been mulling over now that the new Marine book is out.
PRIMARY DETACHMENT: Allied detachment – Astra militarum
HQ0a – Warlord: Ministorum priest(25) Autogun(0) 
HQ0b: Ministorum priest(25) Autogun(0) 
HQ0c: Ministorum priest(25) Autogun(0) 
HQ0d: Primaris psyker(50) Mastery level 2(25) Force staff(0) 
HQ0e: Primaris psyker(50) Mastery level 2(25) Force staff(0)
HQ0f: Primaris psyker(50) Mastery level 2(25) Force staff(0)
HQ1: Commissar Yarrick(145) 
Troop1a: Platoon command squad(30) 
Troop1b: Conscripts(60) 30 Additional conscripts(90) 
Troop1c: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20) 
Troop1d: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20) 
Troop1e: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20)  
Troop2a: Platoon command squad(30) 
Troop2b: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20) 
Troop2c: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20) 
Troop2d: Infantry squad(50) Lascannon(20)  
FA1: Vendetta(170) 
FA2: Vendetta(170) 
HS1: Wyvern battery(65) 1 Additional wyvern(65) 
SECONDARY DETACHMENT: Formation – Librarium conclave(White scars)
HQ1: Librarian(65) Mastery level 2(25) Force axe(0) 
HQ2: Librarian(65) Mastery level 2(25) Force axe(0) 
HQ3: Librarian(65) Mastery level 2(25) Force axe(0) 
The general gist of it is that Yarrick leads one of the lascannon blobs, whilst a priest and one of the psykers goes to the other one to give them a better LD for orders and fearless. The rest of them form up in the conscripts. The librarians give the conscirpts Hit & Run so that they don’t get bogged in fights they don’t want to. What to roll on the psykers will depend on the matchups but the 1.0 of it will be divination for the primaris’ and telepathy for the librarians.
I’m not quite sold on the flyers, and if our local scene moves on to playing with 3 detachments I’d probably swap them out for a knight.
What do you guys think?