- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- The BAO 40k Champs has sold out! Email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org to be put on the waiting list.
- Wargames Con selling steadily, don’t miss out! The deadline to book you rroom to get the group rate is the 28th of May.
- DzC new releases are imminent!
- GW has the Kataphron Combat Servitors up, that means you can save an extra 5% on them, for 25% off total!
- Aliens Vs. Preadtor is finally coming out! Looks very cool, with beautiful miniatures. Starts shipping on June 30th
- Mantic launches some modern terrain sets that look pretty cool.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Sector LV702 ITC, Power 9 Games, Las Vegas, NV, May 23, 2015
- KublaCon Golden Gargant, Hyatt Regency, SFO, CA, May 24th, 2015
- Battle for Mobile Bay, Mobile, AL, 2015
- Huzzah Hobbies Mat RTT, Ashburn, VA, May 23rd
- Clutch City Grand Tournament, Houston, TX, May 23-24, 2015
- Guardian Cup 8, Portland, OR, May 23-24, 2015
- Summer Kick Off Tournament, Paladins Game Castle, Bakersfield, CA, May 25, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Warlord Titan! Holy crap, the rules are silly for this thing.
- CHAOS KNIGHTS!! Finally!
- Warhammer World exclusive Princeps Majoris model, along with some other, awesome new releases!
- The next White Dwarf hints about a combined formation of Skitarii, AdMech and Knights! Pretty cool.
- Crazy rumored rules for the new Command Vehicles for Space Marines.
- Some of the new Formations coming out are really bonkers, Daemonkin are going to be happy players!
- Electro-Priests are Elites, not troops. They have a 5++ and the assault version cna go up to a 3++ after they wipe something in melee.
- Rules for the new Space Marine command vehicles floating around. They sound pretty boss.
- FAQs and you!
- New AdMech, going to balance out Eldar?
I need some assistance from you gentlemen (and Frankie). My primary army is Tyranids but I’ve loved the Eldar for as long as I’ve played, specifically anything tied to their Wraith Constructs.
Over the years I’ve constructed a color scheme, basing scheme, background story and several models to creating a immersive army that I was proud of. I went as far as having custom sculpting done on my Spirit Seer.
I know, I know, they are what they are, my challenge is that I want to play a Wraith Construct list without my group feeling like they are banging their heads on a brick wall.
So, please help me construct a Wrath Construct list that won’t make my friends want to smash the models. I want to limit it to that theme, a single Wraith Knight is fine (as my group does play with super heavies).
The theme is a group of Eldar have been corrupted by visions of the End (of) Times and have been stealing the souls of Eldar from craftworlds and putting them into Wraith Constructs. They even have a cult following of Eldar who actually go into battle hoping to die so they can be placed in one (they paint their armor bone white to show that they are already dead).
Sorry, my group is a very theme oriented group so we like building a lot of fiction for our armies.
Thank you for the help.