Sorry for it being late we had some technical difficulties.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- We got an awesome care package from our friend, TinBane down in Oz!
- The resculpt of the Yu Jingo Tiger Soldier is out. The Tiger soldier is Yu Jing’s elite drop troop who specializes in deep insertion missions for the State Army. As you can see there is quite an improvement in the new digitally designed sculpts over the hand sculpted models of yesteryear.
- Forge World is going nuts, they’ve got a gorgeous new models, the Deimos Vindicator, the Hellfire Plasma Cannonadeand some awesome Raven Guard upgrades.
- Total War announces Total War: Warhammer! Looks absolutely awesome.
- Acolyte Miniatures reveals their new miniature, “The Defeated.”
- Puppets War shows off their new terrain piece, a ruined chapel, and it looks really cool.
- Antenociti’s Workshop releases a new terrain set, the Oriental Garden, which looks really cool.
- Kromlech has a limited edition Yankee Goblin up on their site!
- DzC has an event only Resistance model for Salute!
Upcoming ITC Events
- Dark Star GT, St.Paul, MN, May 2-3, 2015
- Storm of Silence, The Gamer’s Haven, Spokane Valley, WA, May 2-3, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Electro Priests multi kit on the way?! Yeah! Supposedly it makes both a melee version with a glaive, and a shooting version.
- Rumored to have a 5++
- Can get a 3++ if they wipe out a unit in melee
- Shooting version can engage in melee or fire their electro weapons 12″
- Units of up to 20!
- Rumors indicate the Cult Mechanicus will be a Skitarii sized release.
- The Second combo kit for the new Mechanicus will feature tracked conveyor infantry models who resemble cybernetic terminators cut at the waist and attached to set of small triangle treads.
- One unit type will be heavily armored, and decked out for close quarters engagements.
- The second is less armored, and features two types of cannon; a plasma cannon varainat, and a larger calibre weapon.
- They are on 50mm bases.
- Tech Priest Dominus to be the HQ, can heal a HP or a Wound. 40mm base
Heavy Support slotYou get 2 giant robots and one Datasmith as a squad. The robots stand twice the ht of a space marine and are MCs. If I remember correctly you can add additional robots, it was 2 or 3. The Datasmith is a character that controls them.
- Rumors of a new Knight Multi-kit on the way: Castellan pattern Knights: the Warden and the Crusader. In the fluff, these are heavier Knights, with more armor and weapons than the Lancer and Palladin versions.
- Crusader is armed with: Quake Cannon, TL Las-cannons
- Warden is armed with: Volcano Cannon, Multi-barreled Autocannon
- Both models have an optional top carapace missile launcher weapon mount, with multishot S8, AP3 anti-flyer capability
- Both models are protected by a single energy field based heavily on the rules for the Stronghold Assault book’s Void Shield Generator.
- Armor Values: Front:14 Side:13 Rear:13
- Hull Points: 8
- Both models clock in well above the cost of the Knight Paladin/Errant
- More rumors indicating a bit surprise release after Assassins, maybe the plastic 30k box we’ve been hearing about?
- Also, vague rumors of a new Titan kit, maybe the Warlord we’ve been hearing about.
- Fantasy 9th ed said to be possibly coming in July.
- Said to be Chaos vs. Humans, with a very small rule-book which may indicate that it is a skirmish game, or perhaps even something less complex than that.
- When and if the ITC changes any rules, how we approach it philosophically and practically.
- Skitarii in action.