Recording of our first live streamed game! Orks vs. White Scars

da sons of anorky

So we got off to a bit of a rocky start with technical issues, but, we got it rocking! The video actually get going around the 32:00 minute mark. Enjoy! Let us know what you liked, didn’t like, and ideas for improvement. As always, check out the Tactics Corner for more great videos!

You can check out the video, here!

All feedback welcome.

20 Responses to “Recording of our first live streamed game! Orks vs. White Scars”

1. Nova star April 1, 2015 12:27 pm

If you want to defeat your opponent have him crash his planes lol

Reecius April 1, 2015 12:32 pm

Orky tactical genius!

2. iNcontroL April 1, 2015 1:09 pm

Excited for more of these! Well done boys <3

Reecius April 1, 2015 1:15 pm

Thank you for all your assistance, buddy! Only room to improve from here.

3. WuTangDamaja April 1, 2015 1:43 pm

Best report I’ve watched in ages. Great stuff!

Will you take suggestions on what armies will play?

Reecius April 1, 2015 1:56 pm

yes, we definitely will be! The only limitation is the models we have.

• Delevarius April 2, 2015 12:43 am

I am hoping to see a Green Tide Army 😛

4. Masos April 1, 2015 3:57 pm

It was awesome cast guys. I’m sure you guys are already looking in directions to move forward. But here are some things I’d like to see. Grain of Salt guys haha

More camera angels would be awesome. Sometimes your beautiful terrain is blocking the action. A top view would be awesome.

Where did the dice cam go? I thought it was a good edition to the LVO finals cast and I was hoping to see it again. But i realize it is probably inconvenient to roll in that box so I understand if we don’t see it again.

A Narrator to sum up game turns or even game every couple turns would be a good addition as well. Just to explain tactics, and talk about fail moments, answer the live chat and sum up points scored ect.

Reecius April 1, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey Masos, thanks so much for the tips and critiques! It will be a constantly evolving process to improve. We want to incorporate a commentator, but it can be awkward if not done correctly. We’ll have to work it out, for sure. But turn recaps and such is a great idea.

• Masos April 1, 2015 4:25 pm

After writing that I was wondering if it came off as to negative…

Dont get me wrong…

I loved the video and audio quality, crisp and professional.

Also those armies are amazingly beautiful. I had Co workers walk by and say “hey whats that it looks awesome” hahaha he doesn’t even play. Very good representation of the game.

5. Zero-Charisma April 1, 2015 7:07 pm

Great job guys. One thing I noticed, when you switched to the extra camera angles the shot got pretty dark/in shadow. But as someone who is trying to learn this game i thought it was great to see the ins and outs of strategery!

6. WarlordEXE April 2, 2015 2:02 am

any chance you’ll be porting the twitch feed over to youtube? twitch can be a pain in the ass when watching recorded videos. tried 4 or 5 times to skip ahead in the video and it kept lagging out or giving me doubled audio. plus there’s no way to choose video quality so i’m stuck with lots of buffering if my internet is tanking a bit =( .

7. Moridan April 2, 2015 3:21 am

I get an error from Twitch. 9-( YouTube is much more reliable for watching videos, so I look forward to you guys getting this up on your YouTube site.

8. Adam O'Shovah April 2, 2015 4:26 am

There’s no audio?

9. Noah April 2, 2015 6:26 am

I would like to second the motion to move it to YouTube only so I could watch it on my phone. Spent a good hour trying to figure out why I couldn’t play it on my Android. As far as the video went I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to future batreps.

10. Bud April 2, 2015 9:20 am

Won’t work on mobile (all I have is a tablet). So I cannot watch 🙁

11. Calle April 2, 2015 12:56 pm

Was looking forward to this batrep! But it’s impossible for me to watch this on twitch. Twitch is just reloading and lagging all the time. May be some technical errors on my part, but would be very happy if you could put it up on youtube. 🙂

12. Dash2021 April 2, 2015 5:41 pm

Second (third, ninth, whatever) moving em to youtube. It’s pretty un watchable recorded. Had no issues streaming, but it plays ~1min or so recorded before buffering for 30sec.

13. Lucas April 7, 2015 11:54 am

I don’t understand why the fliers died. Zooming flyers can stop over other models…

Reecius April 7, 2015 12:03 pm