Recording of our first live streamed game! Orks vs. White Scars

da sons of anorky

So we got off to a bit of a rocky start with technical issues, but, we got it rocking! The video actually get going around the 32:00 minute mark. Enjoy! Let us know what you liked, didn’t like, and ideas for improvement. As always, check out the Tactics Corner for more great videos!

You can check out the video, here!

All feedback welcome.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
20 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Nova star
Nova star
7 years ago

If you want to defeat your opponent have him crash his planes lol

iNcontroL

Excited for more of these! Well done boys <3

WuTangDamaja
WuTangDamaja
7 years ago

Best report I’ve watched in ages. Great stuff!

Will you take suggestions on what armies will play?

Delevarius
Delevarius
Reply to  Reecius

I am hoping to see a Green Tide Army 😛

Masos
Masos
7 years ago

It was awesome cast guys. I’m sure you guys are already looking in directions to move forward. But here are some things I’d like to see. Grain of Salt guys haha

More camera angels would be awesome. Sometimes your beautiful terrain is blocking the action. A top view would be awesome.

Where did the dice cam go? I thought it was a good edition to the LVO finals cast and I was hoping to see it again. But i realize it is probably inconvenient to roll in that box so I understand if we don’t see it again.

A Narrator to sum up game turns or even game every couple turns would be a good addition as well. Just to explain tactics, and talk about fail moments, answer the live chat and sum up points scored ect.

Masos
Masos
Reply to  Reecius

After writing that I was wondering if it came off as to negative…

Dont get me wrong…

I loved the video and audio quality, crisp and professional.

Also those armies are amazingly beautiful. I had Co workers walk by and say “hey whats that it looks awesome” hahaha he doesn’t even play. Very good representation of the game.

Zero-Charisma
Zero-Charisma
7 years ago

Great job guys. One thing I noticed, when you switched to the extra camera angles the shot got pretty dark/in shadow. But as someone who is trying to learn this game i thought it was great to see the ins and outs of strategery!

WarlordEXE
WarlordEXE
7 years ago

any chance you’ll be porting the twitch feed over to youtube? twitch can be a pain in the ass when watching recorded videos. tried 4 or 5 times to skip ahead in the video and it kept lagging out or giving me doubled audio. plus there’s no way to choose video quality so i’m stuck with lots of buffering if my internet is tanking a bit =( .

Moridan
Moridan
7 years ago

I get an error from Twitch. 9-( YouTube is much more reliable for watching videos, so I look forward to you guys getting this up on your YouTube site.

Adam O'Shovah

There’s no audio?

Noah
Noah
7 years ago

I would like to second the motion to move it to YouTube only so I could watch it on my phone. Spent a good hour trying to figure out why I couldn’t play it on my Android. As far as the video went I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to future batreps.

Bud
Bud

Won’t work on mobile (all I have is a tablet). So I cannot watch 🙁

Calle
Calle
7 years ago

Was looking forward to this batrep! But it’s impossible for me to watch this on twitch. Twitch is just reloading and lagging all the time. May be some technical errors on my part, but would be very happy if you could put it up on youtube. 🙂

Dash2021
Dash2021
7 years ago

Second (third, ninth, whatever) moving em to youtube. It’s pretty un watchable recorded. Had no issues streaming, but it plays ~1min or so recorded before buffering for 30sec.

Lucas
Lucas
7 years ago

I don’t understand why the fliers died. Zooming flyers can stop over other models…

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x