- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Pre-Order Special is a go for Codex:Khorne Daemonkin! You know the drill by now, so long as you purchase any of the new release items before their release date which is Saturday, 3-28-15, your entire order gets and additional 5% off! There are a few exceptions to this such as F.A.T. Mats, but it saves you a bundle. We offer flat shipping in the USA, too! This sale also includes the new GW cases which look pretty bad ass.
- We’re also getting restocked with Crons, finally! So, you can include that in your order, too.
- We just got back from Adepticon.
- Adepticon recap.
Upcoming ITC Events
- ITC format update is coming soon, sorry for the delays, just been swamped with stuff. However, the new format questionnaire will be going out and policy will be determined.
- COC ITC Event next weekend at Great Escape Games! Be sure to check it out.
- Gamer’s Paradise Highlander Tournament, Prairieville, LA, March 28, 2015
- Linebreakers Highlander RTT, Victorville, CA, APril 4th, 2015
- Assault on Kokoytos, Mugu Games, Everett, WA, April 4th, 2015
- De-La-Warr Open, Newark, DE, April 11-12, 2015
- Onslaught, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, April 11-12, 2015
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Khorne Daemonkin look pretty bad ass!
- You can get a lot of fun stuff in here, and it looks like you can maybe attach CSM to Daemons as their Instability rule may be gone? If so, this gives you a lot of options to make really powerful units.
- No Kharn? Everyone is saying that Khorne’s number 1 homeboy is not in the book which is just bizarre if true.
- The Decurion style detachment looks pretty awesome. There are a lot of builds floating around already that look quite nasty with tons of MSU units which are great in certain missions formats such as Maelstrom.
- So, Skitari Pictures all over the place! If they are real, they look pretty amazing.
- Skitarii Vanguard locked in melee lower enemy toughness by 1, wow! Skitarii Rangers come stock with precision strike, Str4, Ap4, 30″ rapid fire weapons and they have relentless.
- Ironstrider Balistari and Sydonian Dragoons are like Sentinels, light armor, open topped, only 2 HP, but have cool weapons and are cheap. They are fast, too, the Dragoon adds 3″ to the move, run and assault value, wow! Also, they come on an oval base and are rumored to be as tall as a Knight?
- A lot of the Skitarii weapons have Cognis, which makes them snap fire at BS2, which is awesome considering a lot of their stuff is twin linked.
- They have Phosphorous weapons that if they cause an unsaved wound on a target unit that unit has -1 cover save for that phase, and units can reroll their assault roll.
- No HQ?
- The Dunewalker is a walker tank that is not slowed by difficult and auto-passes dangerous. It has tons of weapons options including AA, lasers, phosphorous guns, etc.
- Rumors of a new Tau Commander Battlesuit on the horizon, which is plastic and more dynamic than the current “Surfer-Edition” Tau Commander.
- Rumors of lots of new Kroot kits, but that they are being held back for a Kroot Specific release.
My name is Jack, I have followed your guy’s batreps for a long time. There was an article Reecius wrote on a Sentinels of Terra scout army. I was very inspired by this article to finally create my own army as I have loved scouts since I started back in 4th ed.
I have a list put together and would like a critique of the list. I also have a few questions.
Here is the list
1850 sentinels of Terra
Libby lvl 2 Telepathy
3 centurions grav cannons and hurricane bolters, omniscope
3 centurions missles and Lascannons
6x 10 bolter scouts, hellfire heavy bolters, Melta bombs
2x stormtalon w/sky hammer missles
2x thunderfire cannons
That is the list so far. My questions are:
1- do you think the hellfire shells are worth it?
2- should I try and fit the bones of osrak in?
3- do you think combi-meltas on the scout Sgts would be a waste of points, or add tactical diversity in case I need to surround a Imperial Knight or pop multiple tanks first turn?
4-land speeder storms? What are your thoughts and would they benefit the list in anyway?
Thank you for reading this and any insight you may be able to provide.