LVO 2015 Highlander Event Results

highlander2d

Here are the 40k Highlander results! Click here to see them.

9 Responses to “LVO 2015 Highlander Event Results”

1. GTA March 6, 2015 5:03 pm #

How did 7th place get 30 battle points but he had a loss? Isn’t that techniquely impossible statically? Or am I missing something here?

Are your numbers correct?

Reecius March 6, 2015 5:16 pm #

It’s possible there was a data entry error, we can double check.

• White925 March 6, 2015 9:44 pm #

If you look at the lines there are only 6 undefeated players as 1 line is the labels.

2. GTA March 6, 2015 10:42 pm #

Well now, I’m moving up in the world. Lol thanks guys for the fix

3. Delevarius March 7, 2015 9:21 am #

wow so many ork armies in the top
    anywhere or any chance we can see some of the army lists ?

• Aaron March 8, 2015 2:46 am #

At least one contained a Green Tide

• Delevarius March 8, 2015 10:36 am #

Yeh im sure, but would like to see the whole lists, to see how and why they build them, so I can upgrade and modify my own ork army

4. John McCool March 10, 2015 12:40 am #

If you want to see our Ork armies, you should come to the events. I am playing multiple competitive lists that are meta busters. Also, I took second at this event. If you would like a hint, Frontline did an ork special. There are some good list building tips, except for flash gits, they are awful compared to warbikes.

• Delevarius March 11, 2015 2:44 am #

I am an active follower of the tournament scene, and Frontline Gaming. Currently I am torn between a Green Tide similar to the one TasteyTaste is running, or a non-formation Warbiker oriented army

I am afraid I cannot be a part of the tournament circuit , since I live in EU in Macedonia. The closest tournament scene is the one in Serbia, and it follows ETC 🙁
      we have a small community, but one that has an overall competitive mindset, and we use the ITC Comp since we all decided that its the most fun and well balanced