LVO 2015 40k Friendly Results

lvo.2015

The 40k Friendly was a big hit! The players really enjoyed the long rounds, laid back vibe and combined scoring. Click here to see the results!

If you do not see your name on the list, it is likely because you dropped! Email the TO for any scores you would like get feedback on.

13 Responses to “LVO 2015 40k Friendly Results”

1. 21stPrimarch March 5, 2015 9:00 pm #

Hey Reecius is there a way to see some of these lists? I am very curious as to what these guys played

Reecius March 5, 2015 9:39 pm #

I have a database of the lists, I can put some of them up, sure.

2. Archon-Kalafex March 5, 2015 11:02 pm #

No Dark Eldar friendly players makes me a little sad. I mean even Dark Eldar can play nice, Right?… In a “I pack my sons lunchbox with a sandwhich and fish hooks” kind of way?

3. greggles March 6, 2015 3:12 am #

If you guys are interested, I’ve been putting my friendly bat reps in the frontline gaming forum.

Also snapped a few of the armies in action, and on the table @

Reecius March 6, 2015 9:37 am #

Nice, thanks for sharing those, Greggles!

• greggles March 6, 2015 11:24 am #

Of course! Thank you guys for hosting the event! I was super pleased that I am almost dead even in the list! Go orks! (#17 out of 33!)

• ZeroWolf March 6, 2015 9:48 pm #

I’m assuming that a lot of those army pics are from the competitive tournament… right? *nervous chuckle*

• Greggles March 7, 2015 5:50 am #

They are all mixed up. I took so many, by the time I got home, it was nearly impossible to separate which was which. In the battle section, if you see a “hand written” # on the table, that is a friendly table.

4. Lord Alchemy March 6, 2015 8:55 am #

Guys the friendly was a blast, definitely going next year for it. The relaxed attitude of the event coupled with beautiful themed armies is why I love playing 40k. Job well done Reece and Frankie.

Reecius March 6, 2015 9:37 am #

Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

5. fluger March 6, 2015 8:55 am #

Honestly, this will probably be more my speed if I can ever afford to get to LVO.

• greggles March 6, 2015 9:07 am #

It was really really laid back and fun. Highly recommend. The matchup was basically just introducing yourself and playing! I had a blast with every opponent I faced, and got along great with everyone around me. Met tons of cool people! I should have been more aggressive with my business cards, cause now I can’t find them!

6. Eric Lofgren March 6, 2015 11:01 am #

Thanks for hosting this guys, it was a blast. I wrote a longer review here, but the short version is it was absolutely worth doing: