- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- We ran through our first live stream of 40k! We will be doing more at the LVO and on a regular basis, thereafter. FrontlineGaming_TV
- Open gaming at the LVO!
- Fantasy Skirmish, Star Trek, Battletech, Satna vs. martians among others. Free to play with a con badge!
- Warmahordes is damn near sold out, only a few tickets left.
- DzC shows off some awesome new models!
- Gamecraft shows off some awesome new DzC terrain.
- PP shows off the new all in one boxes. These will be VERY popular.
- New Puppets War, Kevin the Walking Jaw
- New Kromlech Orks!
- Infinity shows off a new preview of Tuecer.
Upcoming ITC Events
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Sisters and Marines vs. Tzeentch Chaos for the summer campaign?
- o Plastic LoC, new Tzeentch unit, plasticm CSM Tzeentch unit. New 1K Sons?
- Rules floating around for the Wrathmongers and Skullreapers
- Harlie Psychic Powers are called Pantasmancy
o #1 Shadowseer Power is a Blessing, 18″ range that grants Shrouding and Stealth
o Harlie detachment has mandatory 3 troops, 2 Fatst, 1 Heavy and an optional 7 Elites. Apparently no HQ, which seems weird.
- A Harlequin army provides 4 choices for Warlord; Shadowseer, Death Jester, Solitaire, and Troupe Master.
Solitaires get no warlord traits
Death Jesters and Shadowseers get limited Warlord Traits
Troupe Master can choose from 40k BRB, the rules or from the Light, Dark, and Twilight Trait tables.
- More rumors of Sisters in plastic coming our way.
- Rumors of Mark IX Marine armor that is more unique to protect GW’s IP and will change the way marines look.
- Rerolls and multiple barrage weapons.