- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Only 3 40k Champs and 1 40k Friendly ticket left for the LVO!
- Forgeworld shows off what looks like an absolutely bad ass new Contemptor chassis dread!
- Last Saga keeps knocking it out with slick minis.
- Gamecraft shows off more awesome DzC scale buildings.
Upcoming ITC Events
- ITC Update! Thanks so much for the patience.
- Next event is the TSFHT Open, January 10-11th in Seattle. http://www.tshftopen.com/
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Rumors of a new plastic Cryptek and new Destroyer Lord to come out with the rumored Necron release. Remember to get yoru pre-orders in tto Frontline Gaming as soon as you see anything, like the Necron Codex, go up on GW’s site!
- Rumors of new plastic Cult Troops that are built to fit the new 32mm bases. Plague marines said to be quite bulky. They will come in 5 man boxes with extra bits to bling out the Champion.
- The next campaign to come out is said to be Darkstorm, Dark Angels vs. Chaos. 2015 is rumored to be the year of campaigns and supplements.
- BIG RUMOR, supposedly there is a Codex/Supplement for AdMech coming out? What that means we don’t know, but it sounds pretty awesome.
- Images floating around the net of the new rumored Verminlord kit and holy crap, they look awesome.
- Recap on Detachments and Formations.
- We should have an answer for the Knight question, soon!
- New insight on the Blood Angels Formation we’ve been discussing for the past few episodes.
“When lightning strikes against heavily-defended xenos positions were called for, Dante looked to the most experienced warriors of the Blooded to lead the attack. Fully half of the 2nd Company’s Tactical squads were transported within the armoured hulls of Stormraven Gunships, where they would be delivered with practised efficiency into the heart of the Tyranid host to secure a beachhead. Once on the ground, the squad sergeants triangulated their teleport homers to call in additional support. With such logistical data at their disposal, inbound reinforcements could drop or teleport to their location with pinpoint precision, enabling them to respond to priority threats with immediate effect. On many occasions, a Spearhead Force would herald the arrival of an Angel’s Wrath Intervention Force dropping from on high to smash the xenos.”And now the main rule that pertains to this question:“Augur Triangulation: If a friendly unit with the Blood Angels Faction arrives from Deep Strike Reserve within 12” of at least two models from this Formation equipped with teleport homers, then it does not scatter, and can charge on the same turn it arrives.”And of course the Teleport Homer rules state:“Teleport HomerFriendly units composed entirely of models in Terminator armour do not scatter when arriving from Deep Strike Reserve, so long as the first model is placed within 6″ of the teleport homer’s bearer. For this to work, the bearer must have been on the battlefield at the start of the turn.”
First time LVO attendee! Awesome.
- Imperial strongpoint (bastion & aegis) w/ void shield on bastion, 2x quad guns (anti air & MC), and ammo store to help platoon command squad snipers hit.
Troops (383 pts)
- Infantry Platoon
- Platoon command squad w/ 4x snipers in bastion
- 20 guardsman blob w/ commissar
- Heavy Weapons Squad w/ 3x auto-cannon heave weapons teams
- Vets in Chimera w/ 2 meltas
HQ (420 pts)
- Tank commander Russ Squadrom
- Executioner (plasma) w/ Pask and heavy bolters on the sponsons
- Second tank also an Executioner w/ heavy bolters on the sponsons.
- Plays hard offense.
Heavy Support (590 pts)
- 2x Leman Russ Battle tanks w/ heavy bolters on the sponsons. Plays hard offense.
- 2x Basilisks. Sits behind Imperial strongpoint and blasts high priority targets.
- 2x Vandettas