- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Garrett pointed out to us that we may have been part of the cause of the confusion on the loW topic we discussed last episode.
- New Kromlech model, a female Inquisitor, looks great!
- X-Wing releases a new Imperial ship, the Imperial Raider!
- Ironheart industries comes out with a cool new terrain kit: a Dumpster!
- Titan Forge shows off a new model that is bad ass, the Dark Lord!
- New Pathfinder Projects
- Rocket Games releases some bad ass new models.
- Lock and Load will be June 5th and 7th!
- Puppet’s War shows off the Steam Ogres
- Dropzone shows off the new Scourge named HQ, Eden’s Dinosaur.
- Eternal Crusade was on Twitch! They will have a 5 minute recap a little later.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- 1 Ezekiel
2-4 Dark Angel Librarians
Choose one model in the formation, this model has access to any psychic powers known by other models in this formation within 12″. Other models within 12″ cannot manifest psychic powers until the end of the phase. The chosen model passes psychic tests on 3+
When using Mind Worm, models in this formation double the max range if there is at least one other model within 12″
- New Blood Angels Formations in the Exterminatus book…damn.
- The question: What happens when Zhadsnark rams a vehicle on turn 1? More details below.
- Zhadsnark can Tank Shock:
- “at the beginning of any Turbo Boost move he may declare that he will Tank Shock. When making a Tank Shock move Zhadsnark is treated as though he was a vehicle with the Tank type and the Tank Shock is carried out normally”
- In the BRB page 94 it says
- “Ramming is a special Type of Tank Shock, and is executed the same way. Any Vehicle can Tank Shock can also Ram”
- What happens if Zhadsnark Rams a vehicle? What is the Strength of the hit he delivers? (Normally 1/2 AV, +1 for being a tank, +2 for being a Heavy or superheavy). He counts as a Tank, but has no AV. Is it a Strength 1 Hit?
- But then things get more interesting. Because he failed to remove the vehicle, he is in base to base contact with it when the assault phase starts, and thus gets to attack it. It is is a walker, he is locked in combat with it.
- So does that mean Zhardsnark is able to pull off a 48 inch (12 for scout, 12 for move, 24 for turboboost) turn 1 non-charge entry into assault?
the sporefield formation Nids.. the ‘new’ spore mines.. Can they deep strike or do they have to walk on? RAW I think they have to walk on but makes no real sense. Wondering how you are playing it for the LVO (same for gargoyles in skyblight). Makes sporefield very useless if they have to walk on?