- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Pirate Orks! Awesome, from Spellcrow Minis.
- Antenocities Workshop comes out with a cool Pool Table terrain piece.
- Bushido releases Master Akari.
- Solar Auxilia Lasrifle section coming out. These guys were elite fighters in the Imperial Army, just under Space Marines.
- More Toughest Girls in the Galaxy!
- Prodos shows off their new releases.
- Punkapocalyptic releases some really cool new minis.
Upcoming ITC Events
- We added the Guardian Cup Lite! event to the lineup, a one day tournament, November 22nd.
- Also, don’t forget to use CaptainA’s awesome tokens he made for free, which are available on the FLG website under the community tab.
- We added the Scorched Earth Open to the ITC lineup, in Peoria, AZ, May 16, 2015!
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Fantasy armies being combined?
- New Elf book in the Endtimes story arc will be about Khaine and focus on elves. Rumors that Malekith and Teclis will have to join forces to fight Chaos.
- Rumors of Fantasy models going to round bases on movement trays with lots more space between models to reduce the cost per unit.
- Bretonians to be “squatted?”
- Is “Human Centipede” the Haemonculus favorite movie?
- Knight Armor facings arcs.
- Skimmers Deep Striking
- Pg. 89 States that if a skimmer ends its movement on friendly or enemy models, it moves the minimum distance to avoid that.
- Deep strike seems to count as moving.
- Therefore, do skimmers reduce the scatter if they end up over models that would cause them to mishap?
Dark eldar 1850 2 detatchments
Primary detachment from the DE codex
Archon, blaster, webway portal. 110 x2
20 Kalabites, Saybarite, Haywire g, blaster p, 2 Blasters, 2 Splinter can. 250 x2
5 Scourges, 3 Heat lances. 110
3 Talos 360
Ravager, 3 dark lances 125 x2
Second detachment plain CAD
Haemonculus, Liquefier gun. 85 x2
5 Kalibite, Blaster, Venom, splinter cannon. 120 x2