- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- We still have some Space Hulk boxes left, be sure to shoot in your order before we run dry on those bad boys.
- Hawk shows off some pics form their open day and tournament. The giant space ship is looking pretty bad ass.
- Dreamforge shows off some renders of their new APCs, which both look great: The Eisenkern and Thor variant.
- The Green Alliance KickStarter funded and is going strong!
- Puppetswar releases some new heads for their infantry units or as add-ons for conversions.
Upcoming ITC Events
- Celesticon and the MUGU Games results will be uploaded today, we had some technical issues that held us back, sorry for the delay.
- We picked up two events in Japan! More info to come on that, but if you are in the Tokyo area, you can participate in the ITC, too!
- Brawl in the Fall is the next event, definitely looking forward to that.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Supposedly 2-3 weeks of Dark Eldar releases on the way. Haemonculi, Voidraven Bomber, Vect, and some unknown mini on the way?
- Rumors of both a Codex and a Supplement to be coming out.
- Rumoprs of a plastic Wrack kit with a new gun, the Ossefecator, and the option for all kinds of cool new stuff, including Power Mauls.
- More rumors of the Inquisition Book getting an overhaul and being released in print.
- Fantasy Chaos Endtimes:
-New Archaon Profile
-Cult of Slaanesh for Dark Elves with a new Unit and Chaos Demons
-Chaos Mono-List for Nurgle with Warriors and Demons united
-New Nurgle Chaos Champion (Valnir Aesling?)
-There is a picture with Nurgle Demons and a different looking great unclean one (I’m not sure, new model or convension)
-Some old Chaos Warrior Chars returns (van Horstmann, Arbaal, and the Tzeentch “make dead alive” guy)
- Adepticon format and missions further discussions.
- Assassin formation in action.
- Stomp vs. Invisible units.
Space Wolves/Astral Militarieniemem
-helm of durfast
10 Grey Hunters
-9 close combat weps
3x Fast Attack
Platoon Command Squad
-30 man blob
-3 las cannon
3 Special Weapon Squads
-3 demo charge
So the idea is that the lord, priest, and Yarrick sit in the blob and glare at people. The wolves come down in the pods and do wolf things.
The secret sauce is I want to put the special weapon squads in the three extra drop pods and dump 9 demo charges first turn. I think this is enough to give knights the business.
I am worried that at 1850 I do not have enough stuff, and some highly mobile armies like Serpent spam could hurt.
Also a rules question, the Wolf Priest gives himself and any space wolves preferred enemy, since he is an IC with preferred enemy will he give it to the blob?