- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Big shout out to Patrick and Thomas who came out to kick it and play games at FLG all thee way from Washington! It was a pleasure.
- We’re now taking Nagash army deal pre-orders! The new Morghast Archai look incredible!
- All kinds of new books coming out from the Black Library including Salamanders, Nagash, Horus Heresy, etc.
- New Icicle set looks pretty cool, by Tabletop Art!
- Heavy Gear shows off their Peace River Argos gear.
- Kromlech talks about their Green Alliance Ork KS that they are launching. It looks pretty cool, GI Orks to battle the German Ork line they already have.
- Privateer Press has a new novella up for sale, Murder in Corvis.
- F.A.T. Mats will be in Europe within the next 9 days! We are setting up our webcart now to handle the changes, and will be taking pre-orders very soon. They will be shipping out of Sussex, England.
- The Outrider program is still in effect if you want to get your hands on a free mat to sample for your FLGS, and get one for yourself too, if your FLGS opens an account up.
- LVO News, the hotel room block is already 65% full! Wow, that is incredible. Get your room soon, this thing is going to sell out.
- We will have 40K Championships, a Friendly, Beerhammer and a Highlander event!
- Warhammer Fantasy
- Heavy Gear
- Dropzone Commander
- Most likely Malifaux.
- Hobby and Paint Seminars.
- Tons of Vendors and Demos, giveaways, social events such as the pub crawl, shows to attend, podcasts will be there to hang out with the hosts, etc. It will be an all around hobby blast!
Upcoming ITC Events
- MUGU Games just had their event this past weekend, we’re looking forward to getting those results!
- Brawl in the Fall is the next ITC event coming up in the beginning of October. It is sold out, and will be a ton of fun.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Space Hulk coming out soon? We’ll see.
- Rumors that Dark Eldar are indeed on the way to us in the very near future!
- Iron Warriors coming out next with Perturabo, Siege Terminators, a special Rhino and Erasmus Golg.
- More awesome pics of crazy new FW Knights from the Euro Open day, too. Crusader Robots? Solar Auxilia? More AdMech?! WOW! You go, Forge World.
- We can expect more models of other factions aside of the Legions, such as Solar Auxilia, Dark Mechanicum, Traitor Imperial Army, Knights Errant and early Inquisition, Sisters of Silence and Custodes.
- Rumors about Fantasy and what the future holds. Supposedly the End Times story arc is going to radically change the story and setting of Fantasy. There was talk of dropping the line entirely, changing it to a skirmish style game with miniatures on round bases, etc. But, it seems that they are going to advance the story with a cataclysmic story, and many races are going to change, merge with others, etc. The end result is rumored to be a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting with a new look and feel.
- PP RUMORS
- Last week new released images from Privateer Press’s Summer Campaign showing the concept art for what appears to be a new Cygnar Jack and a New Cryx Jack. It was later confirmed in last weeks Privateer Press Prime (the companies official Podcast) that these were new Character Jacks and that the Cygnar jack was Nemo’s Character Jack called “Dynamo”
- FLG Notes: So Privateer Press does annual summer campaigns where players can play games and report them on a website. (Similar to Eye of Terror summer campaign from back in the day). How it differs is the two factions (Purist vs. Opportunist) going against each other are racing to unlock thier vault images which are always a new upcoming model. (As an example the new Circle Caster Bradigus (which was released at GenCon) was spoiled via last seasons vault image)
- FLG Notes 2: Character Jacks can be used by anyone but when used by the caster they are assigned to they get an added bonus to their abilities.
- Eldar Supplement inbound for Ulthwe! This will supposedly be accompanied by a multi-part plastic Warlock kit.
- Dark Eldar next! We’ve heard that their book is indeed done. Exciting times ahead for the Dark Kin!
- Supposedly a new Space Hulk inbound?
- The new paints rumored are glazes, shades, pink base, green/metallic base, and some technical paints.
- Is a Wolf Lord on a Thunderwolf Strength 9 or 10?
Ryan L sends us the following list:
The number of units are limited due to the Inquisition FoC and aren’t very durable but put out a lot of offensive power!
Henchmen unit 1
[Warlord] Xenos Inquisitor – Rad, Psychotroke, Psyker (ML1), Force Sword, Power armour, Liber Heresius (hopefully Scouts the Redeemer with the unit, provides special grenades plus Divination or Telepathy)
Landraider Redeemer – Multimelta, Psyflame, Psybolt (two S7 AP3 Templates, S7 TL Assault Cannon and Multimelta will do work)
3 Acolytes – 3x Melta, 1x Meltabomb (cheap Melta to pop transports)
3 Crusaders (to soak some shooting on their 3++)
4 Deathcult assassins
1 Ministorum Priest – Eviscerator (for some AP2 since Crusaders/Assassins are limited to Power Swords, plus Zealot and rerolls to wound from Hymns)
Henchmen unit 2
Valkyrie – Las cannon, side sponsons (anti-air and drop the unit where they’re most needed)
5 Acolytes – 2x Stormbolter, 3x Melta, 1x Meltabomb
2 Jokaero (hopefully provide +12″ range and Rending!)
1 Psyker (10 points for some Divination)
Henchmen unit 3
Coteaz (babysits the Servitors and provides Divination)
Chimera – 2x Heavy Bolter, Stormbolter, Psybolt (providing mobile LoS blocking, S6 Heavy Bolters and mobility for the unit if needed)
2 Acolytes – 2x Plasma
2 Jokaero (again, hopefully provide +12″ range and Rending)
3 Servitors – 3x Multi-melta
Formation – Assassinorum Execution Force
The Assassins eliminate the biggest dangers to the henchmen, with the Culexus shutting down psykers obviously!