- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- BAO is almost upon us! We still have 2, lingering tickets to the championships left!
- Draconic Awards
- Crystal Brush
- Hobby Seminars
- 40K Champs
- 40K Friendly
- DzC demos and Sunday tournament
- Warzone Demos
- F.A.T. Mats at Comicon!
- Outrider Program
- F.A.T. Mats for sale at NOVA Open! Buy through their webcart.
- Australian Distribution.
- Imperial Armor 4 Second Edition looks pretty awesome! The Dimacheron looks beastly.
- More DzC Resistance previews!
- Kromlech Releases new Afrika Korps. Orks.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- The Stormfang Gunship has the look of half of a Caestus Assault Ram, and is on the cover of next week’s White Dwarf. The previous rumors really list out its abilities well. It comes with a Helfrost Destructor, two twin-linked heavy bolters, two stormstrike missiles and ceramite plating, with power of the machine spirit.
- 12/12/12 HP3,
- Fast Attack
- Assault Vehicle, 16 models capacity
- Gunship: 6 Models
- Heavy bolter upgrades to skyhammer missile launcher or two twin linked multi-meltas
- stormstrike missiles can be upgraded to a twin linked lascannon.
- Helfrost Destructor
- Dispersed 24″ S6 AP3 Hvy1, Helfrost, Large Blast
- Focused 24″ S8 AP1, Hvy1, Helfrost, Lance
- Helfrost – If a model suffers one or more unsaved wounds from this weapon, it must pass a separate Strength test for each wound suffered or be removed from play
- Stormstrike Missile 72″ S8 AP2 hvy1 Concussive one shot only
- Your information on space wolves main units is a bit off.
- Grey Hunters are not cheaper, they are still 15/model.
- They come with Bolter, Bolt Pistol, grenades, ATSKNF, Counter Attack and Acute Senses.
- They can have one model upgraded to a Wolf Guard, for +10 points, who gets +1Ld/attack and access to wargear. (Same as veteran sergeants, except that if not taken, there isn’t a “character” in the unit the way normal sergeants are).
- They can take 1 special weapon, or 2 at 10 man. They are limited only to special weapons and not heavy as per normal. They pay the same points as space marines now, not a discount and not a free one at 10.
- They can also take plasma pistols at 1 per 5 in addition to special weapons.
- They can swap their bolter for a chainsword at no cost, on a model-by-model basis, and it specifies that it must also be represented on the model.
- Wolf banners are still in, but aren’t as good and cost 15 points not 10.
- Bloodclaws are 13 points per model, minimum 5 up to 20. Similar as above for upgrades. Unlike what’s in stormclaw, if you upgrade a Bloodclaw to a Wolf Guard he gets +1 WS and BS (to take him to 4/4). They have rage now instead of their former +d3 attacks on the charge.
- Wolf Guard terminators are now an entry, as are Wolf Guard non terminators, so no mixing and matching. No more pack leader separating of Wolf Guard to join other squads. Just upgrades in unit.
- While I’m sure that a lot of people will be flipping over the loss of certain iconic character elements for space wolves, the new stuff in the book isn’t just “Wolf This” “Wolf That” and they still remain sufficiently divergent from normal marines, with points costs that are now in line with them. Though I won’t deny that they definitely were toned down in a lot of ways (that they weren’t really overpowered in by any real means) they have been compensated for by gaining access to things like space marine AA tanks, a new flyer and some really nifty formations.
- Logan Grimnar and Bjorn are Lords of War.
- The new rules for the Dimachaeron
- Unit type: monstrous creature (leaping)
- Instinctive behavior Feed, rampage, adrenal glands
- Leaping: can be used in either movement or assault, but not both. Allows the model to ignore intervening terrain and models, but if lands in difficult or dangerous terrain must take a dangerous terrain test.
- in movement: moves 6″, ignores terrain and models.
- in assault: gains hammer of wrath if it didn’t already have it, hammer of wrath gets +1S and strikedown for that turn.
- Can use either claws or talons in combat.
- Claws: +1S AP2
- Chest Maw: +4S AP1, instant death.
- Talons: S user AP2, cause instant death on to wound of 4+
- Chaos in 7th ed.
- Orks doing well in tournaments so far. Shinkaze reports swept a local 16 man event, going 1, 2, and 3.
- AICorps Pointed out that you cannot switch between weapons and the reason we missed it is because the rule preventing it is in the shooting section, pg.41. However, the assault rules indicate that you can swing at multiple initiative steps, so it is a bit confusing.
- Your Warlord cannot come from your allied detachment.
Noah D’s List for review.