- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Check out Game Face Nation’s website! They take some awesome pics of miniatures and in general do cool and creative stuff for gaming and gamers in general. https://www.youtube.com/user/GameFaceNation
- Forge World shows off new World Eater bits and they look very cool.
- New Rivet Wars walker tank looks pretty cool!
- Heavy Gear releases the new Greyhound Gear.
- Warzone releases new images of the Crimson Devils for the Mishima Faction! Also, Box Art images for the upcoming AvP game!
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Ork rumors look pretty cool! Kannons look amazing. Feel free to put in orders for the Gorkanaught, Kannons, Flash Gitz, etc. whenever.
- Greater Daemons coming out?
- Bretonians on the way?
- BAO Updates, how to deal with some of the blending of books and what to do with non-Faction Factions?
Clash: 1479/1500 points
Standard Roster [1479/1500 pts]
Oppressors [368 pts]
Desolator: Desolator(Overlord) [260 pts]
Reavers: 2x Reaver [108 pts]
Vanguard [466 pts]
Hunter Squad: 9x Hunter [315 pts]
Stalkers: 3x Stalker, Harbinger(+Mini Arc Caster) [151 pts]
Warriors [395 pts]
Warrior Horde: 3x Warriors, Marauder, 2x Invader [156 pts]
^ Sharing ^ Warrior Horde: 3x Warriors [81 pts]
Reaper Squad: 3x Reaper, Marauder [158 pts]
Occupation Patrol [250 pts]
Destroyers: 2x Destroyers, Intruder Alpha [130 pts]
Prowlers: 8x Prowler, 2x Intruder Beta [120 pts]
I’m wondering how you think this list will work. The main weakpoints
are that the AA is lowish (not such an issue with our local meta), and
the hunters are both a large squad, and moving on without a dropship.
Plan is to push back with a turn 1 reaper drop at max distance (maybe
I’ll move reapers into the occupation patrol for that purpose) ,
followed by a turn 2 stalker drop as far forward as possible. Pressure
early comes from stalkers, reavers, desolator, prowlers. The ‘cavalry’
is my late game charge, bringing loads of demo and/or AT plasma.