Frankie and Raw Dogger bust out the new Crimson Slaughter vs. Grey Knights with an Imperial Knight to see what the new Chaos can do! Check out the Tactics Corner for more bat reps!

26 Responses to “Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep Crimson Slaughter vs Grey Knights and Imperial Knight”

1. James Carmona
    kontraktkiller March 17, 2014 2:15 pm

That’s like the regular Frankie list + div sorceror. I LIKE IT.

2. DCannon4Life March 17, 2014 2:29 pm

I will give serious thought to allying these with my Noise Marines; twin-linked S8 AP3 Cupcakes sound delicious. I already run a sorcerer (Telepathy) so I can just ‘realign’ some of the units and keep the same point level. The Crimson Slaughter can ally with CSM, right?

• Adam
      Adam March 17, 2014 2:31 pm

level 3 div sorc + level 3 slaanesh sorc, still room for the mandatory slaanesh lord to stick on a quad gun or something.

3. Azgrim March 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Would taking a nurgle lord on a palanquin and giving him and the 2+ and the possesed roll be any good? t5 w5 2+ ,IWND

• Daking March 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Can you only take a single artifact on each character or can you take two, because that would be good…

Reecius March 18, 2014 7:02 am

No restrictions on this one, apparently.

• elphilo March 18, 2014 7:51 am

The only restriction is one per army. But yeah, a pimped out Nurgle Lord is going to be really good with this guys.

Reecius March 18, 2014 7:02 am

He’s slow, but beastly!

4. Azgrim March 17, 2014 8:48 pm

The black legion ones didnt have a restriction / replace this for … but im not sure about Crimson slaughter.

5. iNcontroL March 18, 2014 12:36 am

poor jason 🙁 Fun seeing CS in action but 10 minutes of terrible dice is a rough look lol

6. Painjunky March 18, 2014 3:53 am

Thanks for the bat rep guys!

Why no possessed? Are they still that terrible even with the new table?

Also can you do a bat rep with Crimson/chaos vs tau or elder please?

I would like to see if they can play with the big boys. My guess would be no but i’d like to be proven wrong.

Reecius March 18, 2014 7:03 am

They’re too expensive for single wound, 3+ save models.

7. Baal Viper March 18, 2014 5:22 am

Apart from the Div. powers what difference did it make that it was Crimson Slaughter? Looks exactly like a normal CSM list to me.

Reecius March 18, 2014 7:04 am

The difference is the wargear but it makes a HUGE difference.

8. Adam
    Adam March 18, 2014 8:11 am

I feel like you keep doing something wrong… Warseer says the Knights are OP.

9. Hugz4Genestealers March 18, 2014 11:30 am

Not it necessarily would have made much of a difference, but all superheavy walkers have move through cover, so the Knight would have gotten 3 dice when trying to move out of that ruin, not just the standard 2.

• Jason
      Raw Dogger March 19, 2014 7:23 am

I was assaulting out of the terrain so it was 3D6 and take out the highest. It ended up being a 4″ charge…

• Hugz4Genestealers March 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Yeah, I got that the charge was made through difficult terrain, and that a superheavy walker doesn’t have any way of mitigating that, but it looked like for the initial movement in the movement phase you had only used 2 dice instead of 3, which might have helped get the knight out of terrain for the charge.

10. Baal Viper March 18, 2014 12:41 pm

I think they did that. So dumb that it is rules that way. Should just be house rules to 6 inches plus what you roll.

Reecius March 19, 2014 9:21 am

Or your charge is a minimum of 6″, regardless of what you roll. Something like that. Failing those 2″ charges in the open drives me nuts.

11. General Oadius March 18, 2014 5:35 pm

I thought they FAQ’d the immobilization to not causing a hull point. Sounded like Frankie shot Multi-meltas for two consecutive turns(hard to tell)? Don’t know if apothecary is worth his points with only 5 other Pallys and IC’s(130 points!). his model count was soooo low. With Coteaz he could’ve brought tons of 4 point henchmen to have scored some objectives. Buy new dice. Good batrep.

• Jason
      Raw Dogger March 19, 2014 7:25 am

I actually debated that a lot but the fact that he makes 3 Feel No Pain saves over a game and pays for himself, plus he is a model that can cast Holocaust (since he has no ranged weapon). I’ve actually dropped the two strike squads and am taking 5 Henchen Squads in Razorbacks.

12. General Oadius March 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Bass is stoked is you can MoN crimson slaughter.

Reecius March 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Yeah, that is awesome!n

13. Rob March 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Assains are meh except the vindicare. My good friend runs a vidicare assain, He is a boss . I run orks and he took out my pain boy in my nob bikes and since most of his attacks ar better than ap 4 1 try at 5 + was terrible. Also the abilty to snipe models is huge like taking out that scryers gaze would have been game breaking on turn 1