- We are starting our Warmahordes Journeyman League next week! Wednesday, March 12th, for the orientation day. We will actually begin the league the following week, and it will run every Wednesday for 6 weeks. We start out with Battlegroups, which runs about $40 if you don’t already have one. Rules here: http://privateerpress.com/files/Journeyman%20League%20Rules_0.pdf
- Progress is being made on the BAO, we are currently looking at a mid June date, but not certain yet. We will keep everyone up to date!
- The Independent Tournament Circuit information will be going up soon, we are hammering out the final details.
- Terrain kits will be available and information up for their sale and how to build them in the next week! We are finishing the video tutorial, now!
- All Gaming Mats have shipped! International, Domestic, all of them are out the door.
- The Nal Un Narrative Campaign Reece played in was a blast!
- Community member Troy sent us some pics of his converted Chaos Knight Titan conversion and it looks awesome! Had to share the WIP pictures.
- We have now sent Gaming Mats to every continent except Antarctica! Oh, and Frankie was excited to send one to Belarus! lol
- Dreamforge Games releases some new images and they look great!
- The Broadside Bash at KingdomCon is coming up! This is a very fun, hobby oriented event that is going on it’s 6th year. Check it out if you are looking to play in a fun event with absolutely gorgeous armies and terrain.
- Community Member Sean Riva sent us an awesome Wraithknight conversion he made! Check it out!
- New release from GW! Check out their page for the exact information, but we are now taking pre-orders on that release! Shoot your order to: Orders@FrontlineGaming.org
- Titan-Forge shows off some new robo-Dwarf models they are designing. These are still just designs though, not actual models, yet.
- Laser Cut Card is putting out some awesome new terrain. These look fantastic for a futuristic city or Infinity style games.
- Imbrian Arts releases a funny looking game about drinking beer while playing drunken miniatures called Beer and D6’s.
- Scibor releases a new Dwarf bust and it is pretty awesome.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- More rumors of IG possibly on the horizon? Rumors of plastic multi-kit Ogryn? Storm Troopers/Veterans and some new, huge tank that is a transport vehicle?
- The Knight Titan Codex Review
- Can you move models in a unit when others can’t, such as Jet Pack moves, etc.?
I love the show, listen all the time and would like to submit a list for review (I’ve posted it on the Forums as well, so not sure if that is expected or makes this not viable? I’ve never submitted one for review before for the show… either way, here goes)
1850 – Clan Raukaan, Red Hunters, Inquisition, Fortification
Primary (Clan Raukaan)
Chapter Master – bike, art. armor, gorgon’s chain, axe of medusa, digital weaps. (warlord hoping for a 3 on the trait table for 3+ FnP!)
Scout Squad – 10x bolters
Tactical Squad – 10 man total, plas, combi-plas, rhino
Stormtalon – skyhammers
Aegis – quad gun
Allies (Red Hunters)
Captain – bike, artificer armor, power fist, storm shield, combi-grav
Command Squad – bikes, apothecary, 4x grav
Bike Squad – 6 man total, 2x grav, combi-grav, melta bombs
Devastator Squad – 6 man total, 4x lascannon
Overview of Red Hunters Chapter Tactics (Forge World, everyone might not be familiar?):
– Adamantium Will
– Battle Brothers with GK and SoB
– Once per game, activate one of the following special rules for the number of units equal to the turn num (so if it’s turn 3, 3 units can get Skyfire for instance): Skyfire, Tank Hunter, Monster Hunter, Counter Attack, or Hatred.
So the thought is that the chapter master, captain and command squad ride together up the field. The Clan Raukaan Chapter Master tanks wounds, looks out past the first one/two to captain, hopefully gets 3+ FnP from warlord table, regens next wound with IWND, etc. Coteaz and the Red Hunters dev squad setup behind the aegis. I’ll be able to get 4 lascannons to be tank, monster of flier hunters, with divination blessings by using the Chapter Tactics. Also, the versatility of the Red Hunters Chapter Tactics would allow me to give/(also give) these bonuses to the bike squad or command squad, which could be huge on turn 2 or further into the game when fliers arrive…
Thanks for your time,