Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep Blood Angels vs Dark Eldar

de.lotus.1

Pascal comes out all the way from New Zealand for the LVO and a holiday in the USA! On the way, he stops by the shop to help build terrain and have a game with Frankie! Great meeting you, Pascal and Miho! See4 you both in Vegas. Check the Tactics Corner for more videos!

14 Responses to “Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep Blood Angels vs Dark Eldar”

1. Avatar
    iNcontroL February 3, 2014 2:10 am #

I really like that blood angels army both in aesthetics and as a list. Sad the dice betrayed so hard but that is the game we play.. nicely done gents.

2. Avatar
    Charlie February 3, 2014 3:56 am #

Very cool report. I’m not overly familiar with FW drop pods, but Pascal’s army appeared to pack quite a punch. I really thought he was going to get Mephiston on the Wraithknight. For what is considered an ‘old’ codex, I really liked the design of the army and felt it could play very well.

Also, the BA pics at the end of the report really showcased some fantastic painting. During gameplay, I couldn’t tell just how well painted this army was. Great job posting the pics at the end. Cool report overall.

3. Avatar
    Doc_S February 3, 2014 8:42 am #

I really liked the close ups of the opponent army at the end of the Video! You guys should do that more often!

4. Avatar
    Jim February 3, 2014 1:27 pm #

What are the new rules for the Lucius pattern pods, Because the Blood Angels used to not be able to use them.

5. Avatar
    Pascal Roggen February 3, 2014 1:43 pm #

new rules are, it’s a dedicated transport usable by all the space marine factions[yay!] when you land you can stay embarked and fire out[it’s open topped] you can disembark anywhere including that bit in the middle where you can physically place the dread… that can lead to some bizzare rules messes, and you get shrouding for the game turn it arrives, that shrouding works for anything on the vehicle or doors and extends vertically up to include anything that would shot over it.

thanks for the like of the list Geoff:), I’ll see you in vegas!

Fister February 3, 2014 6:08 pm #

Well done! It’s a beautiful army! I love your sportsmanship!

6. Avatar
    Fister February 3, 2014 6:06 pm #

Didn’t anyone tell him that the internet doesn’t like Blood Angels??? HE’S NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THEM.

7. Avatar
    Julien February 3, 2014 7:17 pm #

Just a side note, I believe the transported dread must snapfire upon arrival if it stays embarked (as it counts as having moved at cruising speed). If it disembarks it can fire at normal BS. Kinda goofy.

8. Avatar
    Pascal Roggen February 3, 2014 10:26 pm #

yeah, I emailed FW about it and explained.. twice! in detail and they assured me you can fire normally. the entry is such a mess you can really only go with their customer service… which is usually pretty darn good

Reecius February 4, 2014 8:52 am #

I love that you are using them!

9. Avatar
    nimrod451 February 3, 2014 11:48 pm #

It will be very cool to see someone representing blood angels while there – maybe next year i’ll have my flesh tearers to join the fight for Sanguinius!

10. Avatar
    oddworx February 4, 2014 10:34 pm #

Great Batrep!! Except for the clicking camera… Cmon, you are better than that.

Reecius February 6, 2014 10:38 am #

We keep forgetting to grease that thing up.