- Big Shout out to Scott over at Fan Boy Forge! He’s hooking us up with some awesome terrain accessories to spice up the buildings we have to make your gaming more exciting for the LVO!
- Very cool new Wall Sections coming to us from Mechanical Warhorse! These look like awesome, easy LoS blockers! These guys are also supporting the LVO and will be bringing some terrain!
- New Forge World releases look hawt!
We are no taking pre-orders for the new Dropzone Commander releases! And they’re hot!
- Infinity new releases are up for Pre-Order, too!
- Secret Weapon releases some awesome new bases, check em out and yes, we sell these, too!
- Deadzone is also up for sale again, it is a very cool 28mm SciFi miniatures game that comes with awesome minis and terrain.
- During Reece’s daily internet trolling, he found a cool looking game called Counterblast, that has wacky, SciFi teams of adventurers in a retro-style adventure game. Looks pretty cool!
- Titan Forge shows off some of their Robo-Dwarf duders! They look pretty cool and it looks like they have successfully made some of their models which is great news for them.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- There’s a rumor over on Faeit saying that Forgeworld will be writing offical Codexes for 40K. That’d be fun as then we’d have the Eldar pirates, Death Corp, etc.
- Rumors that Data Slates will be replacing Supplements as they are cheaper to produce and make more money.
- Conquest of Kaiserslautern VI Campaign Pack is up from GW. SOunds like they’re doing another global campaign. Those were always good fun.
Demo Games Infinity and Dropzone
- Nids tips we’ve learned so far.
From Fleet of Claw, and a big shout out to you for what you’re going through personally. We’re rooting for you!
Dakka Flyrant with Regen – Keep the warlord alive, see if it’s worth it on a ‘Rant. Desperate attempt to retain Biomancy-esque survivability
2 Venomthropes – yeah these guys will be running for their lives against Tau, Eldar, Thunderfire cannons, Helldrakes, Perfect Timing… but catch someone without ignore cover and they’ll give so much durability to the bugs moving upfield
Tervigon with Norn Crown (ugh) – Why the crown? A) I want every chance at Catalyst I can possibly get my hands on, B) worst case I grab Dominion and she’s throwing 24″ Synapse. Basically I can’t abide having the Backlash range the same as freaking Synapse
30 gants, 10 devourers – pretty cool we can hide devourer gants in tgants – not worth losing spods 🙁
30 gants, 10 devourers (maybe split this brood and bulk them up with the extra points)
Wow… an FOC slot I’m actually excited about!
I think the top 3 contenders here are Biovores, Exocrines, and acid spray TFexes so why not take all 3 for now while we’re feeling all experimental?