- Our 200th Episode! Yay us! Thanks to everyone for helping make this a reality.
- Black Friday Sale! 25% off retail for most items, and $5.99 flat shipping for most orders! Send your order in to: Orders@FrontlineGaming.org
- And now to reveal the secret! Reecius’ covert mission to China!
- KickStarter here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819121569/frontline-gaming-and-tablewartm-megamattm
- MegaMat; a series of themed, full color 4’x6’ (and 4×4’ with stretch goals) tabletop gaming mats that don’t crease and resist stains, ready to play out of the box.
- Congratz to Pajama Pants for winning Da Boyz GT! We’ll hit him up for an interview on his list and tactics.
- Congratz to GTA for winning the 2500pt COC!
- Big thanks to “The Betrayer” for helping us out with Warmachine for the LVO and for writing awesome Warmachine articles on Frontline Gaming! Big thanks to Tyson Koch also, from Figure Painters, for being an awesome TO for Warmachine and Hordes!
- The Clan Raukaan book mentions Super Heavies in missions that are not Apocalypse. Kind of interesting.
- GW releases a teaser video on their YouTube channel that looks cool but doesn’t give a whole lot of information.
- Dylan M. sent us the info for the Coastal Assault tournament which will feature Warmahordes, 40K, HeroClix and will be January 24th and 25th, in Florida! Follow the link for more info.
- Black Scorpion Miniatures releases some awesome pirate miniatures!
- ForgeWorld taking pre-orders on their Space Marine Castellum Stronghold now and it looks pretty impressive. They’ve also updated the rules for Inquisitors Rex and Solomon Lok.
- Micro Art Studios made some sweet TauCeti Habitat terrain!
- Wild West Exodus and Micro Art Studios releases an super cool Old West hotel terrain kit.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Looks like the Nids rumors are just super confused, who knows when we’ll get them but as always, as soon as you see them (or anything) on GW’s website, that is when you can order or pre-order it with us!
- Supposedly IG are after Nids, whenever that may be, and special mention is made of Mordians and Steel Legion?! Again, who knows what that means but Steel Legion will sell like hot cakes we think. Such cool models! Reecius buddy Joel has a Steel Legion army and it is awesome.
- Rumors indicating no more Battleforces or Battalions.
- Limited pre-orders for Imperial Armour 2: Space Marines and Forces of the Inquisition book rumored to be coming up.
- This comes to us via Casey K.
- Greetings Frontline Crew!I was playing in a 2v2 match up yesterday and we had a rules dispute
come up and wanted to get your opinion/interpretation of how it should
be run. Without any further ado here is the question:A Drop Pod filled with Space Marines wants to drop in as close as
possible to a squad of Eldar Guardians that are behind an Aegis
Defense line and protecting an objective. There is no room behind the
Eldar Guardians to fit the Drop Pod so it must land in front of the
Eldar squad. Can the initial placement, or even the final placement of
the Drop Pod be on the Aegis Defense line itself?We know the rules state that Drop Pods/any Deep Striking
units/vehicles can’t be placed on ‘impassible terrain’. We also know
that technically fortifications are not impassible terrain, but it
just seems wrong that drop drop pods or anything else can drop on top
of fortifications regardless if they are yours or not, excluding the
Sky Shield Landing Pad, but that has specific rules for landing on it.We were just curious as to how you guys play it and how you would rule
it in a Tourny setting?Thanks for your time,
necrons/ white scar allies
Destroyer lord – 2+ mss
3x 5 warriors/ nightscythe
3x annihilation barge
chapter master- bike, shield eternal, relic blade, 2+
2x 4bikes 1 attack bike(multi melta)- 2grav gun 1 vet Sargent combi grav reg Sargent combi grav
The destroyer lord goes with the wraiths. Chapter master goes with the sqaud that doesn’t have the vet Sargent. My goal is to give the wraiths and Dlord a distraction with the bikes and have the bikes drop the big creatures on turn 1 then bring in the night scythes to help clear all the troops.
Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about this list